total hype baes you need to follow on instagram

10 Instagram Girls That Are Total Hype Bae’s That You Need To Follow

If you like following fashion influencers that know how to pull off just about any sneaker, then these are the ladies you have to check out.

2288

What is cooler than a female that can rock a sneaker just as well, if not better than any guy could? It's simple, nothing is cooler. These ladies keep up with the latest sneaker releases and are the perfect inspiration for other women looking to step up their shoe game or change their style.

1. Frenchfriestogo 

Francy keeps me up to date on all the latest sneakers fit for an everyday outfit. Out of New York, her tomboy style balances being chill with a slight flex. With her icy gray hair and clear skin, she keeps her Instagram consistent with pictures of her clothes and most noticeably her newest shoes. Francy does well with interaction by showing her personality through he Instagram stories, especially her videos.

2. Wuzg00d 

Far from plain jane, Wuzg00d is all about playing with color. Her Instagram is full of pastels and vibrant colors. To add excitement to her already bold look, she never fails to take a photo with gold jewelry. Head to toe her outfit serves a major look. Hair, makeup, accessories, and shoes are always on one accord.

3. TheLineUp 

Out of Stockholm Sweden, Maya keeps her followers attention strictly on the high fashion outfits she wears. Her recent posts are mostly relaxed fitted clothing. She wears tons of pants but is able to suit up with more than just a tee and jeans. Her outfits are very wearable for the average person, though she does occasionally include designer accessories such as OFF-WHITE. Maya accents her trendy clothing with a clean face and simple slick back hair.

4. Bbygirl.sham

Cool tomboy would best describe Shamaira's Instagram. Hip on all the latest sneakers, she shows off her shoes with simple clothing. Shamaira makes tomboy look badass. She is a host for kicks and fits, an online short where the two hosts try to find the best outfits for the latest shoe.

5. CIARACHERISE

Fashion model out of New York, is an expert on the dress down look. Doc Marten, Jordan's, and other casual shoes are reoccurring pieces in her day to day wear. It's no surprise that she is a model because of her height, lean figure and inability to look bad in a photo. Not often to you come across a fashion model that also doubles as a hype beast.

6. Simihaze

DJ duo Simihaze are twins, music partners and fashion influencers. They know how to take outrageous colors and patterns and make them wearable. One could compare their style to the concept of Tokyo, Japan fashion.The have fun hair, makeup even fingernails. No part of their style is boring or unoriginal. They are the perfect pair that everyone deserves to see on their Instagram feed.

7. Erikajanekonrad

Minimalist fashion is easy, but not everyone can execute it accordingly. Erika Jane has nailed the monochromatic look with a simple feed that shared her shoes and clean easy look. Her outfits focus around neutral colors such as blacks, grays and whites. Found with many hype baes, she keeps her makeup to a minimum, directing her followers focus to her stylish fits.

8. wheretheavocados

Ocean Eyes! Some may recognize Billie Ellish from her vocal talent, but she is also talented in the fashion department. Her style of dress is everything over sized, comfortable and making a statement. If you enjoy a more relaxed instagram feed, then you will like Billie's. None of her pictures are too 'poesy', instead she shoes her personality in each of her photos. Ellish is the ultimate tomboy and "where what you want" enthusiast.

9. claudiaabadiia

Chunky shoe fan? Yes? Great. Claudia may have the chunkiest shoe Instagram ever. From platform boots, to ugly dad shoes, Claudia wears it all. Not every hype bae wears men's tees and large pants. Claudia still likes her fun girly outfits with an edgy touch. She also wears a personal brand 'CHARACTERIZED' where it represents the negatives of society that we hope to overcome.

10. danie.sierra

Danielle Leguillou is another New York fashion icon. She does a great job at mixing classy wear with street wear, which is perfect for any classy chick wanting to go street. She brings another touch to Instagram by dressing more a little more conservative. She works with plenty of earth tones such as tan, olive green, gray and black. Danielle keeps the makeup look simple and natural which brings all of the attention to the fabulous outfits she wears.

It's always a good idea to follow influencers on Instagram that inspire you. What better way to be influenced than through fashion? Hopefully, now you have an idea for what you want your new style to be.