Instagram Accounts I Am Obsessed With

Instagram Accounts I Am Obsessed With

I encourage you to follow these accounts

3
Instagram Accounts I Am Obsessed With
@thenicolerowe

There is a whole list but we are targeting in on the one's I most interact with...

E! News

@enews

I love everything about this account. Why? Have you seen their captions? Whoever is on their social media team deserves a raise and I will rally for that! I love them because their posts are not annoying but they keep us updated all day. It is not just the important stuff but funny, sappy, and sweet stuff as well.

Well + Good

@iamwellandgood

This is the perfect place for all your go-to health advice. When I say health, I mean actual health. Not getting skinny quick hacks or anything like that. They focus on mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health. They take all their advice from experts and we really love that.

The Everygirl

@theeverygirl

I love this account because all topics are covered quickly. I am a freelance businesswoman who is doing everything solo so I always turn to this account for business advice and life advice.

GoLive

@golivehq

This one is for all my design freaks! This is a website design and installation company and they post the best tips.

The Wing

@the.wing

The Wing is all about women empowerment and we are here for it. This is a co-working space that has locations all over the world.