16 Inspirational Bible Verses For When You Need Strength

16 Inspirational Bible Verses For When You Need Encouragement and Strength

God's word is powerful.

526

When we go through struggles in life, God wants us to go to him and talk to him about it. He even wants us to turn to the bible for answers. So, I have compiled a list of inspirational bible verses for you to read when you need encouragement and strength.

Proverbs 18:10 - The name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

Proverbs 3:6 - Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

1 Peter 5:7 - Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Isaiah 12:2 - See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The LORD GOD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.

Isaiah 26:3 - You will keep in peace, all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you.

Isaiah 40:29 - He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 - Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Psalm 23:4 - Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close behind me.

Psalm 28:7 - The LORD is my strength and shield.I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

Psalm 28:8 - The LORD gives his people strength. He is a safe fortress for his anointed king.

Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.

Ephesians 6:10 - A final word: Be strong in the LORD and in his mighty power.

Philippians 4:13 - For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Hebrews 13:5 - Don't love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, "I will never fail you. I will never abandon you."

Most of these verses tell you that the LORD is strength, and he will give you strength. Times will get rough, but you just have to focus on God, and he will give you strength.