Influencer Gabi DeMartino Setting A Good Example On How To Embrace Uniqueness

It was really great to see an influencer showing a very raw and personal side to their lives.

97
YouTube via Fancy Vlogs by Gab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q1F9-55t9U

So for all you YouTube watchers, You may know Gabi DeMartino who is famously known for her YouTube channel with her sister, Niki DeMartino, called Niki and Gabi. Gabi also has her own YouTube channel called Fancy Vlogs by Gab where she takes her viewers on girly, glamorous adventures. Gabi has recently talked about some personal stories on her channel, one being a miscarriage she experienced at the beginning of this year with her boyfriend Collin Voght. She also has shared her battle with anxiety. Gabi is known for being very open and honest on both of her channels.

Recently, Gabi was able to give her boyfriend the platform to share a personal story of his own. Over the past five years, some of Gabi's viewers have noticed that Collin showed some signs of Tourette's syndrome. Gabi says in her video that she deleted some of the comments because she didn't want Collin to see what her viewers were saying. Collin began talking about the ticks and the way his eyes drift off sometimes resulting in the fact that he has Tourette's syndrome. Gabi joined and said that whenever people ask her what her favorite thing about Collin is, she says it's his ticks. She even calls him "Ticky Chicky" - not to mock him, but to remind him that he is unique and loved. Collin went on to say in the video that when he was little his Tourette's syndrome was very verbal and now, in adulthood, it is very motor-driven.

The amount of support that Gabi and Collin give each other is amazing. It was really great to see an influencer showing a very raw and personal side to their lives. It is very rare to see influencers open up about topics like this.