Indiana University Basketball Coach Calls A #Timeout2Vote For IU Dance Marathon

Indiana University basketball coach Archie Miller chooses IU Dance Marathon as his charity of choice to support in the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge.
154

Indiana University basketball coach, Archie Miller, chooses IU Dance Marathon as his charity of choice to support in the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge. For this challenge, 48 top men’s college baseball coaches are chosen to compete and get support from their fans to help raise money for a charity of their choice. This challenge tipped off on January 2nd and will continue for four rounds until only one coach with the most votes remains. The winning coach wins a grand prize of $100,000 donated to their charity of choice by Infiniti USA.

Hoosier fans are voting to keep Archie Miller in the top 16 coaches. Miller is currently in 6th place with 4% of the total votes. Every time Coach Miller advances to the next round, IUDM will be awarded a donation to add to the 2018 marathon total. Round two voting ends February 11th.

IUDM is the second-largest student-run philanthropy in the world, having raised over $28 million for Riley Children’s Hospital since its beginning in November of 1991. Over 3,000 IU students stand for 36 hours to raise money, awareness, and support for the kids being treated at Riley Children’s Hospital. This past year in 2017 IUDM raised $4.2 million and they plan on raising even more with the help of student donations and campaigns such as the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge.

You can vote by going to http://promo.espn.com/espn/contests/infiniti/2018/ and clicking on your favorite coach. You can’t vote from the same browser more than once a day but if you go into Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc. it will all count as separate votes. Clicking on links from Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat also count as separate votes. You can vote on Twitter too, by tweeting out both #Timeout2Vote and #CoachArchieMiller. You can vote in Instagram by posting a photo of you making a timeout symbol with your hands and use the hashtags.