4 Effective Stress Relieving Tips

4 Effective Stress Relieving Tips

With the coronavirus running rampant through the world, no one really knows what the future entails.

8
4 Effective Stress Relieving Tips

Here are a handful of stress relieving tips that can make this uncertain time a little more relaxing.

Taking a hike

Taking hikes can be one of the most relaxing things to for free. Whether you do it for physical activity or for stress relief, getting out in nature can be very positive for the mind. It can help you put yourself in perspective to the rest of the world and clear your head space. There are many beautiful trails around the SWMO area that are perfect for relieving stress. Getting some fresh air is good for cleansing the mind and can help you calm down in times of stress.

Writing in a journal 

Journalism is a popular method of stress relief. As cliche as it may seem, it really does help when you can get your thoughts out on paper. It can serve as a positive method for stress relief and it can be therapeutic to crinkle up those thoughts and throw them out.

Essential oils 

Essential oils have a reputation of being a natural way to help stress ridden people as well as calm the mind. Certain types of oils are made for stress relief, such as lavender and rose scents. Some even come with a roll on application system, where you can roll it on your temples or on your wrist to have that aroma around you and calm you down.

Cleaning

Most people hate cleaning up their space, because it can be a tedious and boring task. Think of it as a way of cleaning up your mind. Having a cluttered space is a good way to stress yourself out. If you think of cleaning your space as a way of cleaning up your mind, it will help you be motivated to actually get some things done. Give yourself a reward or some kind of incentive when you complete your task to make the task seem less daunting.

With life being so crazy, everyone is dealing with things that they've never had to deal with before. So take some time for yourself. You matter, and you are valid.