I'm The Girl Who Loves Too Much

I'm The Girl Who Loves Too Much

"I get into a relationship 99% into it and by the end of it I am 400% into it."

76
I'm The Girl Who Loves Too Much

I'm the girl who loves too much. I get into a relationship 99% into it and by the end of it I am 400% into it. I try to give a lot even if sometimes I don't the same amount in return. I'm the extra girlfriend who will pay 300 dollars on a christmas present because why not? I'm the one who will want to drive to their house if my significant other is sick, or upset. Literally I become as extra as it can get at times. However, I think that is also part of my personality, but this is a shoutout to all the girls who love too much because sometimes the people we love don't love us the same amount.

We all go through triumphs and setbacks in our relationships. The true goal is finding that one person who will love us through all the bad and the good, and still loves us for us. Sometimes we chase away our lovers because they are intimidated (or annoyed) but our love. However, I can guarantee you, we will all one day find our prince charming.

Patience is key is a saying I hated hearing growing up. I could not get into a relationship and by the time I hit high school I had dated a lot of guys. I learned a lot in those 4 years. One of the things I learned is that not all men are nice. They may try to fool you and sway you to date them however, sometimes it's not for the right reasons. This is why patience is key when getting into a relationship you want to be careful, and actually take things slowly.

Eventually, you'll be the girl who loves too much but gets the same amount of love in the end. So just be patient, love with all your heart, and be as extra as it can get.