20 Reasons Why I'm Not Perfect

20 Reasons Why I'm Not Perfect

#8 - I'm lazy

1178
20 Reasons Why I'm Not Perfect

I'll be the first to admit that I'm far from perfect. In fact, according to international pop superstar, Hannah Montana, "Nobody's Perfect". Society often holds people accountable to look and be a certain way. Women in particular experience this "societal standard" and it honestly feels pretty shitty to have to conform to fit a certain mold. I don't want to be anyone else but myself. If that offends you, society, then I'm sorry. I'm sorry you're too shallow to realize that what's most important is how good of a person you are on the inside. I'm sorry that my own beauty isn't your definition of beauty. I'm perfectly imperfect and here's why:

1) I wake up late

See #8

2) I love junk food

It tastes better???

3) I have thin hair

Damn, genetics, at it again.

4) I have love handles

See #s 2,5, and 7

5) I sometimes skip the gym

See #8

6) I prefer watching movies to partying

Romantic-comedies> vomit

7) I'd rather eat at McDonald's then go to a fancy restaurant

I'm lovin' it ;)

8) I'm lazy

And the winner for the biggest procrastinator goes to...ME!

9) I prefer dogs to people

No explanation needed (except for that humans, with the exception of Darren Criss, are obnoxious)

10) I love writing

If I enjoy going to school and getting good grades, that makes me a nerd, right? If that's the case, then I'm proud to be called one.

11) I take forever getting ready

I obviously take the time to do my hair and makeup to look presentable just for you! HA, it's all for me :)

12) I get heated over Politics

2016. Enough said.

13) I sometimes forget to shave my legs

October-February= porcupine

14) I love makeup

I must be deceiving you, right? Did I wake up like this? No! See #11

15) I sing show-tunes every day of my life

Musical theater> people. Ok, fine, I'm not a huge people-person!

16) I'm very opinionated

Haters gonna hate. See #12

17) I sometimes fall asleep before showering

You should understand that I'm lazy by now, also sleep>>>

18) I enjoy dressing up

Again, doing it for myself. Don't forget, you're never fully dressed without a smile. :)

19) I'm sarcastic

I love myself

20) I'm perfectly imperfect and I'm not going to change

See #s 1-19