I’m An Adult But Will Never Stop Loving The Jonas Brothers

Happiness continues this summer!

5

So although this is my 2nd article about the Jonas Brothers this year, with it I have come with good news. Us old school fans are getting an album and tour this summer. Nothing excites me more than this. I knew this day would come eventually, but I wasn't exactly sure when. In 2013 I was just like everyone else when I found out that they were announcing their split. I was of course upset because I was planning to see them that same year, and then they just go and shock all of us by canceling the tour as well. But overall that whole year was kind of a blur.

Like all of us we were unsure what the future was going to hold for Nick, Kevin, & Joe but one thing that we all knew was that it was a bad thing that was not going to last forever. Here we are 6 years later, given with hope and happiness. As the brothers are now in adulthood with their now wives, we can see nothing go but up for the three. Although I had a huge thing for Joe, I couldn't help but love something special about the three of them.

Now like some of you though middle school and high school, you were always keeping everyone posted on everything that they did 24/7. But just like everything else in life, you can't expect everyone to like you. Not everyone in the world was a fan of the Jonas Brothers act of good clean fun. Especially the fact that they were on the Disney Channel, and the nail on the coffin which were the purity rings. The rings represented all three of the brothers making promises to themselves and god that they were going to remain virgins until marriage. Of course they received much backlash such as other teenage and young adult guys going 'pffff NO WAY!' Now as adult knowing how all teenage guys were I completely understand why. No one wants to believe that especially in this day and age that ANY teenager wants to stay abstinence until marriage because it's stereotyped that you're either 'boring' or 'prude'. Myself on the other hand could care less. I loves the three of them regardless what their beliefs were. But also being a Christian, I believed that anyone should follow their hearts and not just what society wants all the time. I also had to deal with people making fun of me at school saying how 'gay' and 'stupid' they were. I tried ignoring, telling them off, but regardless it wasn't going to stop me. I am 25 years old, and I will make sure to buy tickets too see them yet again.

I do however cherish the days of Tiger Beat, BOP, and J-14 wen I only bought them JUST to get the posters of them. I miss the days of MySpace messaging them everyday after school. I will always cherish things like that. Till this day I still do. So for the rest of the Jonas Brothers fan base out there just know that I'm still here and never left. I hope you're still here as well. We may not be kids anymore, but I'll definitely make sure that MY kids hear all about them. See you guys this summer!