IHOP Has New Cereal Pancakes And Milkshakes

IHOP Is Serving Cereal Pancakes, I Hope My Boss Doesn't Mind Me Skipping Work For Second Breakfast

Cinnamon Toast Crunch + pancakes = heaven on earth.

571
iHop

There's no denying that we are suckers for cereal-infused sweets, from a new Kellogg's Froot Loops Easter bunny to the cereal milk soft serve that took over NYC a few summers ago. I mean, it's sweet, sugary, sentimental, and just SO good!

IHOP is bringing a new player to the game of cereal desserts with Cereal Pancakes and Milkshakes.

There are PLENTY of sweet flavors to choose from, so you'd better make a firm commitment to finding your favorite! I'm talking Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pancakes, Crunch Berries Pancakes, Fruity Lucky Charms Pancakes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake, Crunch Berries Milkshake, and TWO kid combos — Magic Marshmallow and Berry-tastic Crunch, each coming with one pancake, eggs, bacon, and sausage.

Yes, mom, there IS some protein in this breakfast, don't worry!

IHOP's new cereal initiative is hoping to bring a feeling of nostalgia to your life, no matter how close (or far) from childhood you are right now. Everyone needs a Saturday morning cartoon every now and then, now you can add that bowl of cereal in a brand new way.

Oh, and in case you needed every MORE convincing, IHOP is bringing back Kids Eat Free. That means that kids (12 and under) get a free meal with the purchase of one adult entree every day from 4 to 10 p.m. Yes, you can eat pancakes for dinner, too!

Cereal Pancakes and Cereal Milkshakes are available from March 2 to April 12 at participating locations.