If You Do 9 Out Of These 15 Things You Are An Adult

Prove Your Parents Wrong! Take The Quiz.

20

We all grow one year older each year, but what are some little things that make you realize you have grown up? If you do 9 of these 15 things consider yourself an adult. Take the quiz and find out. Congratulations!

1. The task of driving is boring to you now

2. You feel as if you have to schedule everything. (eating, naps, etc.)

3. Healthier foods and meal-prepping seem super cool

4. You can fill up a gas tank

5. You get excited about cleaning supplies

6. You think birthdays are taunting

7. You start to appreciate the little things in life

8. NAPS are how you function

9. Disposable plates, forks, and cups start appealing to you because who has time for dishes

10. You do so much but yet you still feel like you aren't doing anything

11.You start to despise laundry it starts to pile up. Washing/drying/hanging them are a burden!

12. You have to book your own appointments

13. You have to sign legal papers

14. You call your mom about a recipe

15.  YOU DRINK COFFEE BECAUSE IT IS THE KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL LIFE

So, are you an adult or are you not? If you are an adult then welcome to the rollercoaster of leading an adult life! If you aren't then it's okay! Take the quiz again in a couple of months and see if you are! Honestly just enjoy your life without having the burden of being an adult.