What I Would Do If I Won The Lottery

What I Would Do If I Won The Lottery

The infinite possibilities!

5
https://unsplash.com/photos/RSsqjpezn6o
Unsplash

Occasionally, I like to check to see how much the Mega Millions lottery is up to. Currently, it is $40 million. That is crazy!

Then I get to thinking... What would I do with all that money if I won?

I thought about it for a second and decided I'd like to share exactly what I'd do. Here are my top 10 ways I'd use my money if I won the lottery.

1. A long and relaxing vacation!

The first thing I would want to do is go on vacation. I would probably first go to Disney then book a cruise. I would totally relax.

2. Donate some!

I've always said that if I won the lottery, I would donate some of it. This would include charities as well as schools in my area.

3. Buy my dream house!

Getting my dream house would be... well, a DREAM!

4. Buy my dream car!

It would most likely be multiple dream cars because I would want a sports car, a truck, and an SUV. Not only would I buy my dream car, but I would by my mom and dad one, too.

5. Travel!

I would love to travel everywhere. Europe, Asia, across the United States, everywhere! I want to experience something new.

6. Hire a chef!

I would never want to cook again, so of course, the obvious solution is to hire someone to do that.

7. Go on a shopping spree!

A shopping spree is not fun by yourself, so my closest friends would be included to shop 'til we drop.

8. Pay off my student loans... and my sister's!

Buh-bye, debt. Nothing would be more satisfying than paying all of our debt off.

9. Go to every concert I want to when I want to!

Sugarland, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Post Malone, and so many more.

Honestly, I'd probably just go to a concert because I could at this point.

10. Share the money with my mom and dad!

Of course, a lottery is only fun when you have people to share it with. My parents have done so much for me, so it's the least I can do for them.