13 Ideas For All Of That Leftover Turkey

Don't dread the mountain of leftover turkey; try some of these tasty ideas and breathe new life into that old turkey.

51
Yes Magazine

Thanksgiving leftovers are only 3 days away. You will have a mountain of turkey left, uneaten. What are you going to do with it? Some of us freeze it, make sandwiches with it, or remake full Thanksgiving Feast plates. And after you've eaten all of that turkey, you still have some left! You don't want to waste it and throw it out, but you really want to have a different flavor; a different way to see and taste that turkey on your plate.

I'm pretty sure we will be bringing home leftovers too, we usually make pot pie with ours, but I was browsing for some other recipes to try and add a little pizzazz. Here are 12 yummy looking recipes I found, and 1 really strange one.

1. Turkey Pot Pie Recipe

2. Turkey And Mushroom Marsala Recipe

3. Coronation Turkey Recipe

4. Turkey Pepper Strata Recipe

5. Turkey Enchiladas Recipe

6. Turkey Carnitas Recipe

7. Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe

8. Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe

9. Turkey Frittata Recipe

10. Turkey Nachos Recipe

11. Turkey Curry Recipe

12. Turkey Salad Recipe

and the really strange recipe, which sounds good by the ingredient list, but I just can't get my brain to associate cheesecake as anything other than a dessert...

13. Turkey Cheesecake Recipe

Now, having armed yourself with some plans for that mountain of leftover turkey after the big feast this week, you can arm wrestle your family members to take more turkey home for yourself and try out some new dishes.