I Tried Cooking A TikTok Pasta Recipe And It Was FANTASTIC

Shoutout to @scheckeats and @the_pastaqueen!

282

So for the past month or so, I've been on food TikTok, and every other video on my For You page is a recipe! I bookmark the ones that sound especially delicious, and one night, as I sat in my kitchen debating what to have for dinner, I thought of a video I'd seen on The Pasta Queen's page, and how I have had some success before trying Jeremy Scheck's recipes, so I decided to give it a shot!

Now I am a notoriously terrible cook, and an even worse baker. I get nervous that I'm going to botch part of the recipe, and then I get distracted and either burn something, or forget an essential step or ingredient, and it turns out badly. HOWEVER, with these TikTok recipes, the instructions are no more than 60 seconds long, so I am able to watch and re-watch (usually about 20+ times) their videos and make sure I get it done right! And every recipe I've tried has been fantastic! But today, I'm going to be telling you about my experience making The Pasta Queen's Creamy Lemon Spaghetti!

All you need is butter, garlic, heavy cream (I used milk and it was fine!), olive oil, salt, one lemon, and your pasta of choice! The recipe uses spaghetti, but I made it with penne and it was delicious!

You can find the link to The Pasta Queen's video that I used for this recipe HERE.

And you can find the link to one of Jeremy Scheck's pasta videos that I've tried HERE.

*I also linked both of their profiles, so whenever you're hungry, go check them out and try one of their recipes!