No love greater than Iron Man

Avengers Endgame: I Love You 3000

SPOILERS WARNING DO NOT READ IF HAVE NOT SEEN ENDGAME DO NOT READ.

120
Avengers Endgame: I Love You 3000

media1.giphy.com

(Don't be a Mark Ruffalo)

The Marvel movies have been around for 11 years, a total of 23 movies, all movies were 3000 minutes. All of these movies have had a special meaning to the world. It has impacted all of us in some way or another. Having this be the end of the marvel movies makes it very heart breaking to the world.

All the movies in chronological order goes as follows:

1. Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)

2. Iron Man (2008)

3. The Incredible Hulk (2008)

4. Iron Man 2 (2010)

5. Thor (2011)

6. The Avengers (2012)

7. Iron Man 3 (2013)

8. Thor: The Dark World (2013)

9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

10. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

11. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

12. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

13. Ant-Man (2015)

14. Captain America: Civil War (2016)

15. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

16. Doctor Strange (2016)

17. Black Panther (2018)

19. Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

20. Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

21. Captain Marvel (2019)

22. Avengers: Endgame (2019)

23. Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)

The endgame was full of meaningful messages to tie everything together over the years, I believe.

1. “The true measure of a person, is how they succeed at being who they are” - Frigga.  AND “I’m Still Worthy!” - Thor (These two go hand in hand)

www.geekfeed.com

During the jump back in time to get the Reality Stone we can see that Thor has been in a really bad head space. He had gained weight, therefore it was one clearly obvious to Frigga, that he was from the future but also within his eyes. You can tell that she knows he's hurting, she of course reassures him that everyone fails when trying to live up to their expectations. It is important that you're always worthy, expectations don't always get fulfilled and that you need to remember to be yourself and be proud of who you are. That depression and grief make you any less worthy of a person. I feel that many people will view him as being heavy and a drunk an awful thing and a joke of those two issues but rather it is showing that it is important to remember no matter what state of life you're at you're always worthy, you're still who you are at the end of the day even if you're struggling to see that. There are more quotes that deal with this theme, keep reading you'll see.

2. “We lost, all of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost part of ourselves. This is the fight of our lives”  -Steve Rogers/Captain America

media.giphy.com

To remember that you win some and you lose some in life, you will lose family, you will lose parts of yourself during certain things in life but at the end of the day you still have to continue fighting for your life, against anything and everything that gets thrown at you.

3. “It’s not about how much we lost, it’s about how much we have left” -Steve Rogers/Captain America

media.giphy.com

A very key message to fans, that you will lose things in this world but to stop focusing on what you have lost that you must focus on what you still have because what you lost, that is gone but once you start ignoring what you have now you'll miss a lot of good things within life. Live your life. Stop focusing on the negative and focus on what you have because at this moment in life at this time is the best you've ever had it and it can only go up from there but not when you're living focusing on the things you lost.

4. “I don’t judge people by their worst mistakes” -Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

media.giphy.com

This is a very important line for many fans to remember because it shows that failures should not define us or who we are but rather how you choose to learn from our mistakes is the important part. People make mistakes in life due to whatever is going on but when they take that mistake and move on and change from it is what is important, they needed that mistake (failure) to change their life for the better.

5. “Turns out, resentment is corrosive and I hate it” -Tony Stark/Iron Man

media.giphy.com

This refers back to the beginning of the movie. If you remember when Tony has his lash out at Steve after Steve asks him where he thinks Thanos could be because he "fought him". And he say "I need you to focus" and tony says "I needed you, as in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late, buddy. Sorry" Tony really resents Steve about what happened five years ago. However, it seems that Tony had finally come to realize that resentment is totally toxic for all, the one who feels it and the one who it is directed towards. Which is another message to fans that stop resenting those around you, and let those know who resent you have no reason to. It is important to remember that both of you clearly care for each other, and that friendship is worth a lot more than any feeling of bitterness towards each other.

6. “Whatever it takes” -Clint Barton/Hawkeye and Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow

media.giphy.com

This scene happens when they are discussing about what to do. And Natasha brings up the important part about all of this that although it is is dangerous and it is a small chance that it will really work that they still owe it to everyone who is not in the room, do whatever it takes. Whatever it takes gives that meaning to fans that no matter what happens in life you will do whatever is necessary for everyone you love, even if it's scary. To do what is scary, just because it is a small chance that it will be positive does not mean not to do something because any chance no matter big or small is worth doing for the soul fact that if that chance is right it'll be better for you and everyone involved in the end. (Even Pepper Pots bring this idea through as soon as Tony brings it up to her).

7. “I love you 3000” -Morgan Stark + Tony Stark

media1.tenor.com

This not only symbolizes all the minutes between all 23 movies but rather something much deeper than that. That remember many years ago when in that cave where we was being held up; Yinsen told Tony to not waste his life, and little did we know that he meant that in more way than one. Over the years Tony would build something that was more meaningful than any Iron Man suit, that would his family. In that prerecorded clip that Tony Stark created before this happened, was telling his daughter how much he loved her for the last time. This is when we noticed at when Tony snapped his fingers he sacrificed not only a family and a great future he gave it all up for the greater good. There is no love like that in this world, someone who would give up everything for the world. Tony wanted to instill that with his family but especially his daughter, to love with your whole heart, do what is right even if it is not the best for you. He not only bettered the world's lives by doing this but also his family's.

I just would like to thank everyone over the years who have worked on the Marvel movies. This was an amazing production of a series that has touched so many people. It gave me great joy to go and see every movie, and of course when Spider-Man Far From Home, will enjoy that too. It definitely was not easy watching the end of Endgame, watching a true legend come to an end. But obviously it was only right to have it end the way it did, it was a noble death and showed us what true sacrifice and love truly was. Thank you for a fun and eventful movies that will be enjoyed for the rest of eternity.

"I love you 3000"