I Got The Tasty App, And Now I Can Cook

I Got The Tasty App, And Now I Can Cook

I never thought I could boil pasta, let alone make a whole meal. The Tasty app pretty much changed my life.

23
I Got The Tasty App, And Now I Can Cook
@proper_tasty on Instagram

If you're a beginner cook like me, I highly recommend getting the Tasty app, or checking out these pages on Instagram: @proper_tasty, @buzzfeedtasty, @tastyvegetarian, @tastyjunior.

I never thought I was capable of cooking, ever. When friends would come over to my apartment for dinner, they'd be the ones making the meal. Now, I don't have to worry about that.

So, I was nervous about getting the app. I was skeptical. Like, how could an app magically put a meal together for me?

Well, it does. When I want to cook dinner, I go on the app, and can search tons of different types of food. I could also simply search, "easy dinner" and I get countless recipes to choose from.

I can click on any of the recipes that sound good and the app will tell me exactly what ingredients I need, how much of them I need, and how long the meal should take depending on the serving size I want.

There's even more. On each recipe there is a video that walks users through each step of the cooking process, with a "tips" section where other users give suggestions and post pictures of the meal and how it turned out. Like, how amazing is this? I was unbelievably impressed by how easy the app makes cooking seem!

The other night I cooked my boyfriend an incredible meal with an appetizer, main course, and dessert solely using the Tasty app. Not only was it so incredibly easy, I was amazed at how delicious it really was.

Soon, I can learn my favorite Tasty recipes by heart, while also learning more new dishes to cook, that I never would have dreamed of being able to make. I can finally impress my friends, my family, my boyfriend, and myself, while not burning down the kitchen.

So, this app is so incredibly helpful as a beginner. I am still working on my skills, but this app is absolutely perfect for someone who is trying to learn how to cook. I can promise you that it will make every meal seem a lot more simple.