I dislike summer and that's okay

Well, here it is, summer yet again and I'm already counting down the days until fall.

First off, I'm insanely pale. And yes, I know that going in the sun helps that, but my two shades are ghostly white and lobster red, there's really no hope for me. Being in my twenties, most of my friends love throwing on a bathing suit and baking in the sun for what feels like a thousand years, but it's usually a big no from me.

Secondly, I hate sweating for literally no reason at all. Sweating is okay if I'm working out or doing something that actually requires sweating, but walking to my car and breaking out in a sweat from that is miserable. But what makes it worse is that my friends enjoy just laying there, on the hot beach, sweating while just sitting still. And maybe it's because they actually get tan, and like mentioned before, I'm pretty pasty, and baking myself is not my favorite pass time.

And I'll admit that it's pretty weird being the only girl out of my friends who really dislikes summertime.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't absolutely hate summer, but it is definitely not my favorite season. As a pasty girl, my red tinted hair also gets very frizzy with the humidity, and I walk around looking like a troll doll. So on top of the heat and humidity, it also isn't a huge time for my confidence level. I'm just more of a fall or spring sort of person. I like cool weather where I can be comfortable and wear whatever without having to break a sweat every time I take my dog outside.

So have fun in your warm, sauna weather, and I'll be here preparing for Halloween, waiting for fall to begin.