Reasons Why Hulu Is Better Than Netflix

6 Reasons Hulu Is The Superior Streaming Service To Netflix

Ads mean nothing when you have better shows to watch.

110
https://unsplash.com/photos/ngMtsE5r9eI

I'll start by saying that if you don't have a Hulu subscription, get one. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about all of you locals rewatching "The Office" for the 100th time. It's not funny, it doesn't make you different or relatable, and you need to broaden your horizons.

On that note, Hulu has way better movies and shows than Netflix does, and the facts are all here to prove it.

1. Everything good that left Netflix is on Hulu.

I was DEVASTATED when "Family Guy", "Futurama", and "American Dad" left Netflix, as I watched those shows regularly. On the other hand, I was ecstatic to see that they were on Hulu and I can watch all my favorite episodes again.

So if you're a fan of any adult animation that left Netflix… Hulu has "The Simpsons", "Bob's Burgers", "Futurama", "Family Guy", and more.

2. "The Handmaid's Tale"

This show has been talked about since its release due to its shocking and suspenseful nature, and it is definitely a show you need to start watching ASAP. It's socially relevant, and the themes in the show can easily be applied to the way our society is now so we can hopefully change the way things are politically.

3. "The Act"

"The Act" follows Dee Dee Blanchard as she falsely diagnoses her daughter Gypsy Rose with an array of illnesses simply to make money off sympathetic neighbors. It follows the real-life crime story of Gypsy as she tries to escape her abusive mother, and boy is it a good show to watch. It is full of suspense and horror the second the show starts playing, you know exactly what you're in for.

4. There are more horror movies to watch

I can watch horror movies all day long for some reason, whether they're good or bad. Thankfully, Hulu has more of a selection than Netflix does. Netflix provides a few good ones like "The Conjuring" and then dozens of C-list cheap scares, but Hulu has an array of classics like "Children of the Corn" and "The Hills Have Eyes." The bigger the selection, the better night you can have watching some scary movies, (especially if it's on a date night.)

5. The entire Twilight saga is available for streaming

While I'm not the biggest "Twilight" fan, I know that there are some crazy fans out there, no matter how long ago this franchise came out. Now you can binge the entire saga because they're all available on Hulu.

6. The option of watching live TV

If you missed lasts night episode of "The Bachelor" or "Grey's Anatomy," you won't have to wait months on end for the season to be on Netflix, because Hulu's live TV option lets you view new episodes the day after they air.