My First Semester Of College

My First Semester Of College

Short Answer: I died....multiple times

11
My First Semester Of College
AL

This semester has been a WONDERFUL semester and a phenomenal way to start off my college career. I am so grateful to say that I am going to my number one choice university and regret nothing. I have learned so much and had so much fun these past four months it is unbelievable.

I have actually been really lucky this semester by having a majority of phenomenal teachers who truly care about me and my success, so the classroom wasn’t too much of an issue (excluding the occasional 5-page paper, in which I literally died). I truly feel like I came here for education and got even more than that. I did well in my classes (as usual), but I feel everything I have learned in these classes I can take with me for the rest of my life.

The one thing about college is that it is truly is a fresh start, and you will have to make new friends and adjust to a new life. If you’re reading this, about to start college soon, don’t stress over becoming best friends with someone one week and then the next they’re gone. That’s just how it goes, but as time goes by you will slowly collect friends who will stay with you until the end and that’s all you truly need.

Now let’s talk about EXAMS. I am sorry to say this, but exams will kill you and that's okay. Once you finish, the university revives you free of charge! I was stressed out mostly because my exams were essays I had to turn in and I literally have the worst luck when it comes to timing. All my friends want to hit me up when I am working, not when I am free. Plus, I am the worst procrastinator ever so all-nighters were used.

All in all, it was a really good semester and I am truly grateful for being able to be here (just pray I passed all these exams). Let’s hope next semester goes just as well.