15 Ways To Style The Biker Short Trend All Over TikTok

15 Ways To Style The Biker Short Trend You've Seen All Over TikTok

Thirty-second dance choreo not included.

14995

I have been prepping for the biker shorts trend since about 1996 when my mom made me wear them under skirts and dresses. Though I've now graduated to Spanx under my dresses, I couldn't be more thrilled that I can now skip the skirt or dress and go straight to the tight-fitted shorts in a way that's not just applauded by the younger generation of TikTokers (not me, just to be clear), but feels just about as close to going pantsless as I can in a way that's socially acceptable. I started out just wearing a pair of simple, black biker shorts with a white T-shirt and slowly graduated to matching sets, and even played with some fun neon colors.

About a week ago, one of my more cool and hip friends sent me several TikTok videos to watch. To be honest, most of them were of beautiful, shirtless men doing twenty-second dance routines. The rest sent me down a spiral of women wearing beautiful athleisure sets, most of which donned biker shorts.

From my own background, and through my TikTok spiral, here are the best ways I learned to style summer's favorite trend.