What It Means To Prosper And How To Achieve It

A good life is not a place at which you arrive. It is a lens through which you see and create your world.

233

"To Prosper means to succeed in the reaching."

You might ask how does one succeed if they reach?

Well, I am here to answer that in the best way possible.

We, as individuals, constantly dream, set goals, set limits for ourselves, but in the midst of all this; we never fully think about what prospering could do for us.

We constantly try to look for sources, outlets and connections that can lead us to being able to succeed in what we want too.

But in all reality, there is one source to the success of it all. And that source is HIM, the Lord Jesus Christ.

He gives us all we could need to succeed in all we could ever want too. If we praise him, trust in him it will lead us to the success of the progress. The progress of putting hours into the work needed to achieve the goals, dreams and future plans. He makes all things possible through him that we believe.

The book of Matthew 17:20 summed it perfectly and that is "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; nothing will be impossible for you."

No matter the size of the plans you are dreaming about, just remember that nothing is too big or too small for you through HIM. Because remember prosperity is allowing him to use you for your purpose here on earth.

So, as Matthew 5:16 says, "Be a light for all to see."