How to Properly Use a BluTiger Elliptical

This is super important, and not just because we are living through a pandemic. Working out provides us with a range of health benefits both physically and emotionally. When we workout, we are allowing our body to enjoy a huge rush of endorphins that make us feel happier.

30
BluTiger Elliptical

Are you someone that wants to invest in yourself and look after your health?

Then we have found the ultimate workout equipment for you. The BluTiger seated elliptical machine is changing the way we can access fitness and live a healthier life.

This is super important, and not just because we are living through a pandemic. Working out provides us with a range of health benefits both physically and emotionally. When we workout, we are allowing our body to enjoy a huge rush of endorphins that make us feel happier. When we workout we are allowing our body to get stronger and shed off those unwanted pounds that can eventually lead to health complications. And when we workout, we are allowing our body to move the way it is designed to and prevent future injures from occurring.

With the introduction of this game-changing workout equipment to the fitness market, working out has never been more attainable for so many people. In fact, you don't even have to stand to get your workout on!

So how do you properly use this machine and ensure you are reaping all the benefits it was designed to provide?

We have rounded up our top tips for making the most of the BluTiger elliptical machine so that you can be confident that your purchase benefits you and your health long-term.

Tip #1: Make Sure You Have AA Batteries

This one is important because you want to make sure that your workout equipment will work first! This trendy little machine is designed to be portable and have everything you need for a great workout. With eight different levels of resistance to choose from, you can always reach the type of challenge you are after. But in order for it to work properly, you will need to make sure you have two AA batteries to charge it up and allow it to work wherever you are.

Tip #2: Start Your Morning With It

Whether you work from home or in an office, a great way to use the elliptical is to get your blood flowing first thing in the morning. Studies are showing that if we can get our heart pumping in the morning, it will allow our brains to do some of our best thinking and also be extremely productive—often even achieving a state of flow. So using the elliptical while you are just getting started with your workday provides you with a great warm-up both mentally and physically and gets your body and mind moving while you are sitting down.

Tip #3: Take a Break with a Peddle

Working out is not just good for our physical well-being, but also our mental wellbeing. When you hit a creative block or are feeling like you are burning out, take ten or so minutes out of your day and just sit there and peddle away on the elliptical machine. It will allow you to focus on the present and re-set for the next task at hand.

Tip #4: Rehab Those Achy Joints

Sometimes we end up not working out because we are in physical pain. But with this elliptical machine, you can benefit from a low impact workout that not only improves your cardiovascular strength but also builds muscle to protect your vulnerable joints. Of course, we always suggest talking to a medical professional first if you are wanting to use this machine for your rehabilitation, as each body will have different needs.

Tip #5: Peddle Out the Nerves

If you find yourself nervous or stressed, get yourself into a positive mindset by peddling out your anxiety on the elliptical machine. Whether it be in an intense meeting, conference call or interview, using this machine before it is go-time is a great way to get you in the zone and get rid of all those pre-jitter nerves.

Tip #6: Unwind for the Day

End your day with some rest, relaxation and peddling. This workout machine can fit perfectly under your lounge chair, allowing you to watch your favorite show in the evening while also flushing out the day through some active recovery. You will certainly be ready for bed after doing this routine for 30 minutes or so.

There are numerous tips to help you properly use your BluTiger elliptical machine. The main areas of focus should be using to get your body going at the start of the day, getting the nerves out before a stressful situation, rehabbing or preventing injury and helping you get into relaxation mode at home.

How will you be using your seated elliptical machine?