How To Look Good On A Budget While Keeping Your Own Style

Baddie On A Budget: Look Great And Save More

A guide on how to cut costs while maintaining your own personal style.

61

Do you want to feel cute and look good, but your wallet is saying no? Are you saving up for something important, but you still want to keep up with the latest trends? Today I am here with you to share the secrets of 'baddies on budgets', and many of these tips I use myself.

Thrifting

Flickr

Stores such as Salvation Army, Encore, and pretty much any local thrift store will do if you want to find cheap clothes that could potentially be cute. These stores are a great place to find denim, and you can do what you want with the clothes you buy to style them further. Plato's Closet is a great store as well that resells name brand items for cheap; if there is one near you, I highly recommend it.

Resell Your Old Clothes

Flickr

This is a great way to make money to replenish your wardrobe or add to your savings. Compile some of the clothes you no longer wear that much and post on Instagram, Poshmark, eBay, or any other platform and make listings! Once you clear out some space in your closet, I guarantee you will be feeling more organized and fresh.

One Word: ROMWE

Flickr

ROMWE.com is Chinese-based and a very affordable way to shop for new cute clothes online. Make sure you register and check in with the points system, which can help you save even more money! It's important to read the reviews on the items as well and look at the pictures because although many of their items are good quality, some are not up to par.