How To Become To A Serial Entrepreneur like Junior Renaud

Junior Renaud

74

Junior Renaud is a successful, award-winning Investor and entrepreneur who is extremely experienced in every facet of business formation, operation, diversification, and management. He began World Prestige in 2011 with the idea to curate a luxurious experience and commodity for the elite. After that became a smashing success he invested in "Cater Me Fit" which delivers tens of thousands of meals daily across Tampa Bay. He was able to net over $1M within his first year. Affiliates that he has partnerships with are Disney, Pavilions, NewsLink, etc. He also has investments in high -end real estate ventures and has even co-produced a few short films and other projects.

We have had the opportunity to speak with Junior.

Hi Junior, Welcome to Odyssey!

How Did You Know When You Had The Right Idea?

• I didn't know I had the right idea until I noticed most of my friends striving to pursue endeavors in the entertainment industry (Music & Film) to be exact. I was enthusiastic about being part of the music and film business, and realized the demand for the need of props for projects was extremely high which is when the realization came about supplying the industry with the tools necessary to complete a production as seamless as possible. I eventually invested in and had equipment rented every other day. Although, I couldn't hold enough inventory. I realized that this was a business that could be done at a much larger scale, and that is the approach I took.

How Did You Build Your Team?

• Building my team surprisingly wasn't difficult. I had the vision of wanting to create this business and thankfully my team around me had the same passion for the vision. This consistent alignment kept us on track with very little backlash. Everyone's role is specific and unique to their strengths, which keeps innovative ideas in constant motion. I also have a close cousin within the industry whom was able to connect me with some hard working talented individuals. I quickly found my desired business culture and gathered the right mix of professional skills.

What Are Some Of The Mistakes You Wished You Could've Avoided?

• The biggest mistake I have made til this day came in the early stages of World Prestige Ent. I took lots of risks on depreciating equipment without the protection of having liability insurance which in return led to some pretty substantial losses. Protect your business!

How Did You Handle Adversity And Doubt?

• Good question...In terms of doubt I never let pessimistic thoughts have an impact on my decision making, doubt brings along fear and within fear we limit ourselves from achieving the unknown. That's the first step to procrastinating in my book, being as proactive as possible builds the confidence we need to be as prepared as possible for any given situation. As far as adversity, that is inevitable, adversity will always be a part of business. In my opinion, it builds character which forces you to adjust quickly. Personally, I'm a thinker I don't easily get defeated during hard times. I simply continue moving forward.

How Do You Plan On Growing Cater Me Fit?

• Considering the fact that we are an online based business that delivers to your door, I plan on growing Cater Me Fit by opening up its first ever store front. Allowing clients the convenience of grab and go services or quickly dine in if they want to sit down. That should change the scope of things in hopes of taking it to the next level.

How Can I Be A Good Leader Like You?

• Ultimately, There are 3 things that make up a good leader. Honesty, Integrity and most of all Confidence! Confidence is extremely undervalued because it is a key component that allows you to move with intent. The ability to inspire others through your hard work is a great feeling but teaching people how to be technically proficient goes a long way!