How To: Advertising On Groupon For Small Businesses In 5 Easy Steps

Groupon is a website that pairs with businesses to prompt promotions and advertise.

146
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-people-doing-handshakes-3184420/

In my internet marketing course, we had a group project on different promotional tools and how to use them. My group chose Groupon to research. I created a step by step guide and wanted to share it. If you have any interest in reading our paper you can access that here.

1. Sign up on Groupon Merchant. 

Here is that link.

2. Give details on what kind of business you are. 

For exmaple, what industry you are in? What products or services are you offering? The software will walk you through most of the steps.

3. A Groupon agent will contact you to finish up the process. 

They will also look over past evaluations and come up with the promotion that will best fit both your business and the customers.

4. Ahead on the promotion launch, Groupon prepares your team for whats to come. 

They give tips and tricks on how to be best prepared to ensure satisfied customers.

5. Groupon stays with you even after it's over. 

They will follow up with data based on your launch and explain what kind of return and customers the business gained.