How Spring Can Change Your Mood.

How Spring Can Change Your Mood.

Breathe the spring air of happiness.

107
How Spring Can Change Your Mood.

The switch from winter to spring changes your mood, the way you see the world and the way you relate with others.

Fall and winter are gloomy, dark months and the days are shorter. It begins to get dark early, the temperature begins to diminish and your mood begins to change. Many people struggle with depression, lack of interest in activities and relationships. Students go back to school, you have different schedules and different routines. When the cold weather arrives you don’t have the mood to spend time outdoors, but you try to stay more home with your heat on.

When spring arrives, everything changes, especially your mood. It’s time for new beginnings, for new chances, for new opportunities. Spring brings joy in your heart, happiness in your soul, a feeling of delight when you get up that makes you want to start the day with more energy and good humour. The change in light and temperature has an incredible impact on ourselves and our body. With sunny days and warm weather we have the craving to do more things: going out and taking a walk under the blooming trees, smelling the scent of the flowers around you, having more adventures in the mountains, camping in tents, doing trekking, going on the coast and feeling the breeze of the ocean, watching a sunset while the sun heats you up, listening to the singing birds, sitting in the park reading a book while kids play around you , and you have more desire to run or exercise in the open air.

Everything is better in the spring!

If you get up with a different enthusiasm than in winter months, if you have a great mood, if you feel more active, and if you have a different energy for doing different things, it means that it’s true that sun, warm weather and spring can change your mood in a positive way. It’s like having a free therapy that makes you happy, changes the way you relate with people, and makes you want to experience new things. It’s a free therapy, you will feel good and you won’t have to pay, it’s better than medicine, that doesn’t have side effects.

Happiness and joy are the emotions a person has when the sun is out, when the days are longer, when you have a great desire of doing things, and spring is also the month of opportunities. While in the winter you really don’t want to do much, in spring you have more motivation, you try even if you will fail, you pick that choice even if it seems impossibile to succeed, you go over your possibilities because in spring you have another way of thinking, you are positive. Positivity brings you happiness, makes you see the things you do in a different perspective, the choices are made in such a better way, your optimism makes you succeed even if it’s very difficult!
And, of course, in spring many romances arise. It’s the month of happiness, the month of love, the month of positivity, the month of chances.

Spring is a new opportunity, spring is a new beginning.

Take your chance and live as best as you can!