Spring break as college students is the time when we have full control over what we do and where we go (within our wallet's reason).
Most people go to Florida or home, others stay in their dorm or to a lake cabin. But wherever we go, we get to decide how much fun we have.
And with more options and less parental supervision, us college students finally have the ability to choose whether we end up chilling by the waters or end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. It's so much different than it was when we weren't legal adults. In fact, here are 13 ways that nothing is the same.
1. Nothing is free anymore.
3. You meet more new people.
4. You can go almost anywhere you want.
5. You may just stay in all day.
6. You probably end up breaking more laws...
7. You can drink any night you want.
8. You have many more regrets.
9. You never know what's next.
10. Sometimes you travel with people you don't know.
11. Sometimes you have to admit that you just don't have the funds.
12. You have more late night talks with strangers and say stuff like:
13. You find more boys than when you were in high school.
Have a fun and safe Spring Break!