How My Life Changed

How My Life Changed

it was never easy!

11
How My Life Changed

Welcome. I'm gonna tell you how my life has changed so I hope you're ready to read this.

When I was 4 days old I was taken away from my real parent's why you ask well because they were always doing things wrong like drugs and alcohol and they never wanted to be clean so they had to give up there parental rights including visitation and contact and it was sad because you would think they would wanna get clean for there kid but no they wanted to leave and abandon me when I was just a baby and that's what happened. My biological mother left for Texas and as for My biological father he's been in and out of prison since I was born and it actually sucks because you would think he would stay out for once I saw him once when I was 18 then recently when I was 20 but he got locked back up for violating his parole once again so yeah there you go.

In the year of 2000 on November 16th, I met my baby sister sam she was also adopted like me. We have the same bio mom but different bio dad's which is weird. but it's ok she is the best sibling I could ever ask for.

At the age of 7 and my sister was 6 we lost our grandpa Larry in the year of 2006 he died right in front of us and it was really scary because he dropped and never came back to life and then at his funeral everyone surrounded us and I was like what are you talking about they were like were sorry to tell you but your grandpa passed away.

At the age of 8, I was told I was adopted by my grandparents which was the greatest day of my life.

When I turned 11 years old I lost hearing in my left ear and I was given multiple hearing tests and failed and that's when I went to the hearing doctor and he said I was completely deaf in my left ear which saddened me.

At the age of 14, I came out as transgender and it was hard coming out to my parents and my sister because they never understood why and it was just hard coming out to my family but I got through it.

At 16 years old I lost someone close to me it was my adoptive father he was very sick we were told in the year of 2015 that he was going to die then on January 24th, 2016 at 8:30 am he passed away in his sleep, unfortunately, I was not here for that I should have been but at the same time, I had medical issues I was dealing with.

At 18 was the first time I saw my bio dad and when my grandmother lost custody of me.

And finally, I am now 20 years old. I am a high school graduate of 2018. I lost my favorite teacher of the year of 2019 due to her having stage 4 lung cancer. in 2018 I lost my cousin jimmy because he got shot for no reason. 2018 I lost my pet rabbit charlie. This year 2020 I got into college I got a cat named Molly and I got into a lot of trouble this year. I never get in trouble with the law but this year was the one I screwed up. This year I got to see my biological father again until March 18th where he got locked up again. This year I got sexually assaulted I am currently in therapy for it so yeah you can say this year has been hard especially since my dad has been dead for 4 years and it's never been easy but I get through it day by day every second 86,400 seconds in a whole day I never thought I would be sane again but here I am older and better.