How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Hacker?

How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Hacker?

Introduction

310
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Hacker?

How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Hacker?

How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Hacker?

If you are considering renting a professional hacking service, you might have asked yourself the question of; what does it cost to hire a hacker? In this article, we will be taking a look at all it really entails to hire a hacker online, especially in terms of cost. Although the final price of professional hacking services is usually negotiable, the cost of the service usually depends on the kind of hacking service needed.

The internet is home to a very wide range of products and services available for sale. And this also includes the field of hacking. The range of hacking services available to hire a so broad. They include; bug bounty, website hacking, personal attacks, DDoS attacks, custom malware, changing school/university grades, and so on.

You can buy any one of these services by hiring a hacker on the dark web or mainstream internet. But how much do these types of items cost? A survey recently carried out by consumer website Comparitech examines the types of hacking services available and their relative prices. Let us take a look at some of the popular hack services and their market average cost.

Cost of Some Hacker for Hire Services

Do you want to hire a legit hacker urgently? Send an email to: hire@hackraptor.com

To conduct its analysis, our researchers took a close look at more than 100 listings from 12 different hacking services. The actual prices for many services are negotiated based on the time, scope, complexity and level of risk. But we were still able to find the average prices for many of these hacking services. The selling prices are normally listed in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, but we converted it to U.S. dollars for the purpose of this report.

Some of the priciest hacking service that is available include; website hack, database hack, personal attack. The personal attack is usually one that involves defamation, legal sabotage or financial disruption. Changing school; both university and college grades is also on the list of pricy services. All of the hackers demand total or partial payment up front, though they all also promise a refund incase the hack fails.

Most of the hackers for hire will accept a job only if they are certain they will be able to pull it off successfully. Hackraptor is one of the best and most successful hack group, and its CHO stated that: “In about 3-4% of all cases, hacking is impossible.” The timeframe proposed by each hacker for the job depends on the kind of job it is; while some can be completed within 24 hours, more advanced hacks could take days or weeks.

Average Cost of Some Hacking Services

Personal Attacks: Hackers who carry out personal attacks charge $800 upwards for their services, depending on the intensity of the attack. A personal attack could include bank account hack/financial sabotage, legal trouble or public defamation. A few hackers offer such services as “scam revenge” or “fraud tracking” in which they will track down or even attack a scammer.

Grade Change: University and college students who want a higher grade can actually hire a hacker for about $1,200 to hack into a school system and alter their grades. This price also varies, depending on the level of security of the school website/portal. Available for both grade schools and universities, this is one of popular hacking services and one of the most expensive. Some hackers are also able to get questions and answers to future exams.

Website Hacking: On the average, website hacking costs about $2,000 and includes attacks against websites and other services hosted online. One group cited by our correspondence said it could access an underlying web server or a website’s administrative panel. Another group touted that it could steal databases and administrative credentials.

Cell Phone Hack and Computer Hack: Cell phone hacker for hire service is by far the most widely requested hacking service. A phone hacker will charge you according to your request. For instance, a person who is only interested in WhatsApp hack will pay less than a person who is interested in hacking the entire phone. For the computer hack, the hacker breaks into the victim’s PC or phone to steal data or deploy malware. The operating system doesn’t seem to matter as they boast that they can access Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, etc.

Social Media Account Hack: Hacking into a social media account costs on average $230. In this service, the hacker will spy on or hijack accounts from such platforms as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Skype, Telegram, TikTok, Snapchat and Reddit. The malicious activity depends on the service. Criminals who hack into a victim’s Facebook or Twitter account will often steal credentials to give the buyer full access to the account. Those who tap into an account from WhatsApp are likely to spy on messages or take screenshots.

Email Hacking: Email hack is perhaps the most affordable of all the listed hack jobs. An email hack can go for as low as $750, but this also depends on the type of email account. Corporate emails for instance tend of attract extra costs, when compared to regular emails that have no two-factor-authentication in place. The hacker can either get the victim’s email password for you or breaks into the account to access data. You can also pay the hacker to set up an email forwarding process to get a copy of all the victim’s emails.

How to Hire a Legit Hacker Online

We now have a general idea of what it really costs to rent a hacker for hire service online. So the next thing is knowing how to find and hire a legit hacker online. Finding the right white hat or ethical hacker for your job is not difficult at all, you just need the right information to know how to hire a legit and trust hacker online.

Of course, we are not out there searching for an average hacker. Just like the saying goes, whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. So when it comes to hiring a hacker, the same principle applies. You have to hire the best hacker in order to get good and satisfactory results.

We recommend Hackraptor for all your hacking needs and services. You can hire Hackraptor hacking services by sending an email to: hire@hackraptor.com