How I Recovered Scammed Bitcoin; Crypto Recovery Success

After completing his doctorate degree college, Mr Smith (not his real name) was lucky enough to land himself a good job working at a typical large technology company in United Kingdom. He got on well with his “equally geeky” colleagues. However, the Covid-19 pandemic came up less than a year into his new job.

186

IMPORTANT: Have you lost bitcoin, ethereum or any other cryptocurrency, worth over $100,000 (USD) to a crypto investment scam? Contact: support@cryptoinvestigo.com

So in 2021, he decided to invest his total savings (about 173,000 GBP). His bitcoin investment appeared to be doing well. Also couple with the fact that the price of bitcoin was also on a rise during that period. “I knew from the very start that I was playing the long game. I wanted to see how much I could make,” he said.

It Was All a Big Bitcoin Crypto Scam

Smith watched as his bitcoin investment portfolio continued to grow. With the amount of money he was making, it seemed as if retirement would come early for 38-year-old Smith. However, it turned out that the large amount of money he thought he made by investing in cryptocurrency turned out to be a lie.

Mr. Smith would be one of the thousands who had fallen to a new cryptocurrency scam, which has recently been sweeping through the the internet, according to the law enforcement. "I never thought 'I would ever fall for something like that,'" Smith disclosed in an exclusive interview.

How The Bitcoin Scam Was Discovered

Mr Smith had taken his mind off his investment for a couple of months, since his intention was to keep it for some a long time. However, a financial emergency came up, and Smith needed some money urgently. So he thought to liquidate some of his bitcoin investment in order to meet his financial needs.

His initial investment of 173,000 GBP had increased to 297,000 GBP. He made a withdrawal request for 42,000 GBP, but got no response from the bitcoin investment platform. He waited a couple of days, and there was still no response. He then decided to reach out to their customer support.

Steps Taken to Recover Scammed Bitcoin from Crypto Investment Scam

The customer support eventually gave a response. And they informed Mr. Smith that he had to provide some additional documents including his tax report, and also pay some charges accrued on his investment yield for before his withdrawal request could be honored. Mr. Smith did all he was told to do, but still couldn't get his withdrawal request approved.

It was at this point that it dawned on him, that he had been scammed. He was devastated and needed to find a way to get his money back at all cost. He consulted his bank account manager to see if there was anything that could be done. But the account manager told him it wasn't within his power. He however advised Mr. Smith to hire a bitcoin recovery expert.

Hire Bitcoin Recovery Expert to Recover Stolen Bitcoin/Lost Bitcoin

Taking the advice of his bank account manager, Mr. Smith went online to look for funds recovery service that specialize in lost cryptocurrency recovery that help scam victims recover funds lost/money lost to bitcoin investment scam, crypto scam, forex scam and binary options scam.

After a long and thorough search, Mr. Smith came across a crypto press release talking about how CRYPTOINVESTIGO is helping victims of bitcoin scam and other crypto investment scam to recover money lost to fraudulent cryptocurrency investment schemes. He decided to try his luck, and sent a message to their email address: support@cryptoinvestigo.com

Scammed Bitcoin Recovered From Crypto Investment Scam

CryptoInvestigo wasted no time in swinging into action as soon as Mr. Smith contacted them. He provided them all the information they required of him. After which they carried out a detailed analysis of the platform, and sent him a report and the next steps to take. Mr. Smith was eventually able to recover his bitcoin from the crypto scam company with the help of CryptoInvestigo.

Feel free to contact CryptoInvestigo if you are searching online for any of the following;

• Recover scammed bitcoin
  • Recover scammed bitcoin UK
  • Recover scammed bitcoin Australia
  • Hire bitcoin recovery expert to recover scammed bitcoin
  • I got scammed bitcoin
  • Recover scammed ethereum
  • Bitcoin recovery expert UK
  • Legit bitcoin recovery company
  • How to get bitcoin back from scammer
  • Bitcoin recovery expert
  • Can you get bitcoin back from scammer
  • What do I do if I get scammed with bitcoin
  • How can I recover money from a scammer
  • Is it possible too recover stolen bitcoin

CryptoInvestigo Recovered Steve's Scammed Bitcoin

It was a happy ending for Mr. Steve, thanks to CryptoInvestigo. Once he got his money back, he invested bulk of it into a tech startup with his cousin. The tech-startup was able to come up a great competitive advantage that a bigger competitor offered to buy it off. 2021 ended up being a great year for Smith

His stake in the tech company they sold netted him 2.3 million GBP. “I quit my job, proposed to my girlfriend and went on a vacation.” He now runs his own consulting firm and is living a very happy life with his fiancee. “He’s constantly talking about how CryptoInvestigo helped him change his fortune for good,” his fiancee said, “If he starts talking about it, he’ll never stop. Ever.”

Have you lost bitcoin, ethereum or any other cryptocurrency, worth over $100,000 (USD) to a crypto investment scam? Contact: support@cryptoinvestigo.com