How Do You Spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
Education

Um-dittle-ittl-um-dittle-I! Um-dittle-ittl-um-dittle-I!

1231

One of Disney's most absurd words that they thought up has to be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

If you didn't already know, this word is from the song "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" that is featured in Disney's hit film "Mary Poppins". This whimsical movie is about a nanny who brings mundane boring everyday life events to life with her imagination and a bit of magic.

This word is supposed to be a word to say when you don't know exactly what to say. In true Disney fashion, they make it into a song and dance number with flying colors and an ensemble number that you will never forget.

Sometimes I find myself wondering, "How do you spell that word?? Do you know that Mary Poppins word? Super-? Supercali-? Supercalifrag-?" I can never really remember it.

So today we are going to break it down into a few different easy acronyms to remember so you will never have to ask yourself how to spell this word again and this is a useful skill that you can pull out in front of friends and family. They will be very impressed once you can do this.

S- Slim

U- Umpires

P- Park

E- Easily

R- Right

C- 'Cross

A- An

L- Lake

So now that you have that part let's go to the next!

I- Irene

F- Fell

R- Right

A- Against

G- Grandma's

I- Intricate

L- Lamp

I- In

S- Sally's

T- Teahouse

Ok here is the next chunk!

I- In

C- Central

E- England

X- Xylophone

P- Party's

I- Inside

A- Are

L- Lame

I- Indeed

Here is the last bit!

D- Don't

O- Organize

C- Crayons

I- In

O- Our

U- University

S- Sir!

Congratulations! After a little bit of studying these acronyms, you will now know how to spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!