How To Get A "Bikini Body" Just In Time For Summer

No exercise required.

18

From this headline, you probably assumed this article would be a hardcore workout routine. However, I’m here to tell you anyone can have a bikini body. It just begins with confidence.

I was flipping through the pages of Star magazine, and I didn’t come across one negative comment written about a celebrity’s body. They showed bikini bodies at all ages, and honestly, I think every single celebrity looked fabulous. The magazine is clearly becoming more tolerant of different body types and not passing judgement if a celebrity isn't a size double zero.

I don’t know where everybody got the idea that you have to be stick skinny to rock a bikini. It kills me when my friends who work out like crazy claim they still feel “fat.” I tell them, “Your body is beautiful just the way it is!”

Confidence comes from within. Just look at celebrities like Rihanna, Hilary Duff, Beyoncé and Khloe Kardashian. None of them are super-skinny, and they are all absolutely stunning. I’ve been seeing more and more “bikini body” campaigns showing off real women’s bodies too. Target, American Eagle and Dove are taking the world by storm with body-positive approaches.

This is a start to instilling confidence in young girls instead of insecurity. One day, hopefully soon, every fashion and beauty line will embrace a world without Photoshop, retouching or editing.

I came across the line, “Fashion isn’t a size, it’s an attitude,” and I could not agree more.