9 Hottest Major League Baseball Players

9 Major League Baseball Players That Hit A Total Home Run In The Looks Department

One player for each inning!

4011

I've been a sports girl my entire life. I would watch and love anything sports-related. So, naturally, all my “crushes" came from sports. I was in love with anyone and everyone from David Freese to Kurt Warner. You name them and I (probably) loved them.

But, take it from me when I say I know good looking baseball players. I've probably been to a thousand Cardinals games starting when I was just a wee six-month-old baby. That's when I first started scouting them out to be my potential future husband. So without further ado, I present to you nine MLB players that are just scrumdiddlyumptious!

1. Scott Kingery

Scott Kingery is my number one, my main man, the father of my children. OK, maybe not that last one, but a girl can dream, right? Number four at bat and you already know, number one in my heart.

2. Dansby Swanson

OK, now Dansby is a completely different story than Scott Kingery. Scotty is cute, and Dansby is HOT. H-O-T hot! Fiery spicy, hot tamale! And although he has a girlfriend (US soccer player Mallory Pugh to be exact), we can all visit him in our dreams because let's face it, we will never be cuter than they are.

3. Christian Yelich

If you like Pete Davidson, you will LOVE Yelich. Plus, he was an ESPN body issue athlete. (You can view that glory here!)

4. Bryce Harper

Now, I'm not a girl that normally likes a big bushy beard or any beard for that matter. BUT, there is just something about Bryce Harper, maybe it's the fact that he is SUCH a good player... or maybe its because he has a nice booty.

5. Cole Tucker

EVERYTHING about Cole Tucker is perfect. The hair, the smile, the height, and did I mention the smile? Anyways, this man seems like he would just light up any room that he walked into.

6. Harrison Bader

Harrison Bader will always have a special place in my heart. I can remember the day that he started in St. Louis, and every girl in Missouri fell in love with him, including me.

7. JD Martinez

If you're into scruff, JD Martinez is your man. Plus, he plays for Boston, which makes him 10 times hotter.

8. Matt Carpenter

I have been in love with Matt Carpenter for FOREVER. Seriously, I remember in sixth grade when I had to sing the National Anthem with my choir (I didn't actually sing but rather mouthed the words), and Matt Carpenter smiled at me as I walked on. He then gave me a high five as I walked off, and I remember thinking that I was gonna marry him after that. Little do you know, I am not married to him, but you get the point. He is, in my opinion, the most lovable Cardinals player.

9. Nick Solak

This is a man I would bring home to my parents. A true Midwest boy according to Google. He has to be a sweetheart if he came from Illinois. A nice "Ope. Sorry let me just squeeze right past ya!" is all I need to fall in love with this man. Plus, he's young, so he is seriously perfect.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.