I Hope You Come Through

I Hope You Come Through

It has been so long since I last saw you.

17
https://www.pexels.com/photo/clouds-1431822/

I hope you come through.

I hope you decide to pay me a visit. I have not seen you in a long time, and it can be hard for me to last without hearing your voice. I hope I don't impose when I say I want to see you, I want you to be here.

I woke up at 3 A.M. this morning, and I looked around my room, even though it was pitch black. Why was I awake so early? Did you make an attempt?

You have not been in my dreams for a while now, and it has started to concern me. I do not want to lose sight of you, and it is scary because I think I may be forgetting the sound of your voice.

A real opportunity is coming, and I am living with an open mind. I hope you come through.

I do not want to get my hopes up. Sometimes this does not work, but I already know that my heart would break if you did not come talk to me; that is okay. I want to talk to you again, I need you.

I need to tell you about what I have been up to, even though you know already. You watch me every day, and I think of you daily. But I want to hear from you. What do you think? I need advice all the time, and I wish you were here to give it to me because sometimes I just need to hear it from you.

I hope you come through.

I wear your rings all the time; I do not ever take them off. Hopefully, that will help. You loved jewelry; necklaces, toe rings, earrings. It never ended with you because I continued your legacy of wearing them.

Some days, I wonder what it is like up there. Is it nice? Do they treat you well? Is there really an afterlife worth living? Are you happy? Do you miss us? Do you miss me?

I want to know how you are doing. I know you know that I can handle this and that you do not worry about me, but I still worry. Where do you think I get it from? Because this is coming up, I keep thinking about it way too often.

Is that bad?

I hope you come through.

I miss you more than words can say. It has been tough lately, but that does not stop me from achieving my goals. I hope you are proud of me, of us.

I hope to see you again. I hope to hear from you again. It is your choice whether you want to join in, but I know you will be with me in my heart.

I love you.