Feeling Homesick For Places You Traveled To
Travel

You Can Be Homesick For Somewhere That Isn't Home. That's Me For San Francisco

I miss San Francisco. Always. But can I say that I'm homesick when San Francisco isn't even my home?

143
Roxana Vicente

San Francisco.

What is there not to love about San Francisco?

The weather is great. The food is great. The people are great. The baseball is great. Everything is great. It's weird because I love San Francisco so much and I'm actually a girl from southern California.

Yup, I'm that girl.

There's just this thing about The Bay that draws me in every single time.

Even though I've only been there three times before. And every time I go it's just an adventure and so many new memories are created that it makes me fuzzy inside. Like, do you ever have that nostalgia that hits every now and then about a place you've gone to visit? And like it's just that trip that you didn't know you needed until after you were heading back home?

Well, that's me with San Francisco.

Every time I go, I feel like my days in the city just go by so fast. Even if the memories I create are my favorite memories in the world. And that's the thing with San Francisco.

It is very easy to miss. You miss the weather, the food, the memories.

I've had my friends tell me before, "Patty, you're going to end up in The Bay again. You just look so happy."

You know what, I hope so. I hope I do end up in San Francisco because I would probably love it more than anything in the world.

But since I'm feeling "homesick," here are some of my favorite pictures from my latest trip.

View Slideshow

So please San Fran, stop being so expensive and let me move into your beauty because I miss home.