3 Easy Homemade Fall- And Halloween-Themed Snack Recipes

These 3 Homemade Snacks Will Make You FALL In Love With Everyone's Favorite Season

Fall begins this month, so here are some fall recipes!

1070

Fall is the season of apple cider, pumpkin everything, and cozy fall snacks. Try out these three easy homemade snacks that will really bring in the fall spirit.

1. Reese's Snack Mix

@hoosierhomemade

Ingredients:

- 1 Large can peanuts, salted

- 1/2 Bag peanut butter chips

- 2 Bags Reese's peanut butter cups, mini

- 1/2 Bag chocolate chips

- 1 Bag peanut butter-filled pretzels or mini pretzels, mini

- 1 Large Bag Reese's pieces

Instructions:

Mix all of the ingredients together and enjoy!

2. Candy Acorns

@acommon_life

Ingredients:

- Mini vanilla wafers

- Chocolate kisses

- Baking chips

- Coconut oil

Instructions:

1. Set aside half of the baking chips.
  2. Lay the cookies out, flat side up. on wax paper, parchment paper, or foil.
  3. Combine the coconut oil and baking chips.
  4. Melt the other half of the baking chips with the coconut oil together and stir to combine.
  5. Using the end of a skewer or a toothpick, dab some of the melted chips onto the middle of the flat side of a cookie.
  6. Top with a kiss, flat side down, and set aside until the melted chocolate has set.

3. Fall Snack Mix

@expandkitchenandhome

Ingredients:

- Chex Cereal (12oz box)

- Pretzel sticks (16oz bag)

- Miniature marshmallows (10oz bag)

- M&M's Fall Harvest (11.40oz bag)

- Candy corn (18.5oz bag)

- Raisins (12oz box)

Instructions:

Mix all ingredients together. (I did not add the whole box of raisins or a whole bag of pretzels.)

That's it... super easy! The snack mix is also versatile. You can easily adjust your ingredients and amounts.