Fall is the season of apple cider, pumpkin everything, and cozy fall snacks. Try out these three easy homemade snacks that will really bring in the fall spirit.
- 1 Large can peanuts, salted
- 1/2 Bag peanut butter chips
- 2 Bags Reese's peanut butter cups, mini
- 1/2 Bag chocolate chips
- 1 Bag peanut butter-filled pretzels or mini pretzels, mini
- 1 Large Bag Reese's pieces
Mix all of the ingredients together and enjoy!
- Mini vanilla wafers
- Chocolate kisses
- Baking chips
- Coconut oil
- Set aside half of the baking chips.
- Lay the cookies out, flat side up. on wax paper, parchment paper, or foil.
- Combine the coconut oil and baking chips.
- Melt the other half of the baking chips with the coconut oil together and stir to combine.
- Using the end of a skewer or a toothpick, dab some of the melted chips onto the middle of the flat side of a cookie.
- Top with a kiss, flat side down, and set aside until the melted chocolate has set.
- Chex Cereal (12oz box)
- Pretzel sticks (16oz bag)
- Miniature marshmallows (10oz bag)
- M&M's Fall Harvest (11.40oz bag)
- Candy corn (18.5oz bag)
- Raisins (12oz box)
Mix all ingredients together. (I did not add the whole box of raisins or a whole bag of pretzels.)
That's it... super easy! The snack mix is also versatile. You can easily adjust your ingredients and amounts.