Whether you're in a new relationship or have been with someone for a long time, the holidays add a specialness to your relationship that you just don't feel any other time of the year.

1. It's cold out, what's more fun than wrapping your arms around each other to stay warm?

No need for jackets, just my man.

2. Sipping hot chocolate (with whipped cream, of course) together

It's cold! Pass the hot chocolate!

3. Singing Christmas classics together

Cue some "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree!"

4. Seeing a Christmas show or movie together

What is the holiday season without some Christmas movies?

5. Watching childhood holiday shows together and him wiping the tear from your face when Frosty melts

You know you don't wanna admit it, but you do shed a tear. We promise he won't let you bawl.

6. Driving around looking at holiday lights together

Who needs to go pay to see fancy light displays? Just go drive around the neighborhood to see the fancy lights.

7. Wearing matching ugly sweaters

They may be ugly, but you both can be ugly together!

8. Kissing under the mistletoe

This may or may not be an excuse to find mistletoe everywhere.

9. Christmas shopping in the huge crowds

Yes, the shopping may get tiring and exhausting, but he will push you around in a cart if necessary.

10. Going to visit Santa together just to get a candy cane

Although you aren't five, you can still go for the candy cane.

11. Spending a lot of time and money to find that perfect gift for him

Guys may be difficult to buy gifts for, but you know that you just will find that perfect gift to make him smile.

12. Wrapping presents together

Wrapping gifts is usually a long and dreadful process, but he will help you to make all the gifts look perfect.

13. Having a dinner beside the Christmas tree

Christmas music playing, some ham and some pumpkin pie. What could be better?

14. Snuggling up to watch a holiday movie on Netflix together under a soft blanket

It is freezing outside! What else is a better excuse to cuddle up with your man?

15. Looking at his perfect face in the glow of the holiday lights

You didn't realize the glisten of lights can make someone look even more perfect.

16. Dressing up for holiday parties

You both can look cutesy cute all dressed up together!

17. Baking together and feeding each other the yummy cookies you made

Sugar cookies, chocolate chip and more. They could be the worst tasting if you mess them up, but it just matters that you made them with him.

18. Attending midnight mass together

Yes, you both aren't the best at going to church, but mass before Christmas is a must.

19. Watching his face when he opens your gift

He loves it! Just as you expected!

20. Opening his gift — which is breathtaking — but secretly thinking that he is the best gift you could ever ask for

Very true. He is all you want!

21. Falling asleep in each others arms after being stuffed from eating Christmas dinner together

Naps, food and love is basically what your holiday break will consist of.

22. Ringing in the new year together with the best kiss as the clock strikes midnight and then promising to do it all over again for years to come

Ah, the midnight kiss! All couples wait so long for the kiss that rings in the New Year. No one knows what it is, but something just makes it perfect.