Fun Ways to Celebrate Galentine's Day

Fun Ways to Celebrate Galentine's Day

No one should feel left out during Valentine's Day

21
Fun Ways to Celebrate Galentine's Day

Valentine's Day is around the corner and that means Galentine's Day for some of us! Although Galentine's Day can seem dreadful if we don't have a significant other to celebrate the actual Valentine's Day with, it can also be an amazing experience for females to bond with their friends.

Galentine's Day is unique in that it offers an alternative to a holiday that has already been there for a long time. Valentine's Day has been celebrated for many years and so already has made its mark on the calendar. Unfortunately, Galentine's Day doesn't have its place on the calendar, but it is still very special to people who may not have a significant other to celebrate Valentine's Day with. Galentine's offers a healthy and refreshing alternative where we can have the opportunity to get closer to our friends and do really exciting activities.

Since Galentine's is usually celebrated by the female identifying gender, it gives time for girl talk, some manicures and pedicures, face masks, and of course some girly music. Galentine's can be a great opportunity for people to celebrate their femininity with other girls. It gives a chance to cherish our inner feminineness with other people who are also celebrating Galentine's.

Galentine's Day doesn't have to be just one set of the same activities. There can be many different unique and new activities. It can require some thinking outside of the box for many of us, since we don't usually think about these things on a daily basis. Some fun ways to celebrate Galentine's Day include...

Visiting the Rose Mansion -The Rose Mansion has recently become a major hot spot in New York City. There are more and more people visiting this place, because it gives a unique interactive experience for the people that are visiting. There is a wine bar, a amusement park that is definitely Instagram worthy (especially if you are trying to include Galentine's Day hashtags), and there is also a science museum that the visitors can tour. There are events too for the visitors such as the "Pink Weekend". It is from February 14 through February 16 and the tickets can be bought online.

Galentine's Secret Santa -There is no rule that secret santa should only be reserved for Christmas. To spice things up, try having a secret santa as your Galentine's Day celebration with friends! It doesn't have to be super high-maintenance either! Have a get together with some friends and exchange some girly, feminine gifts such as fruit and candy fragrances, hair accessories, makeup products. If you want, you can also include a contest where the best, most creative gift gets a prize. This can make this secret santa more exciting.

Baking Galentine's Sweets -This is a must when it comes to satisfying cravings for sweet things (especially if we don't have a significant other to give us Valentine's chocolates and candy). Since you and your friends' baking ability may vary, just choose something that is easy but also super tasty enough for everyone to bake! Add red, pink, or white confetti, sprinkles, decorations to the baked goods to commemorate Galentine's Day.