The 10 Stages Of Holiday Shopping, As Told By 'Grey's Anatomy'

Meredith Grey knows the deal.
161

We've all been there...

1. When you first see the list of all the people you have to buy for.

Y'know when you really can't find anything you just want to hit your head off the shelf? Yeah exactly what I'm talking about.

2. When you show up to the store and what you wanted to buy your bestie is sold out.

And then you die a little bit on the inside because you have literally no idea what to get now.

3. When you find the perfect gift for someone.

And suddenly you don't want to hit your head off a shelf anymore!

4. When you see something you like for someone but you like it too much so you contemplate buying it for yourself.

Guilty as charged.

5. When you see a whole rack of things but nothing looks appealing.

Yeahhhhhh time to head home.

6. When you find a gift so perfect for someone you never wanna let it out of your sight.

7. When you've been at the store way too long you know the employees by their names.

Yeahhhh it's time to go.

8. When you see something perfect but it's way too expensive.

9. When you realize you've been at the store for well over four hours.

10. When you finally finish.

Best feeling ever.