A 20 Something-Year-Old Girl's Holiday Wish List

Dear Santa...this is what we want for Christmas.

1221
thoughtcatalog

Dear Santa (or anyone else that's planning on getting me a gift),

I know holiday shopping can be stressful, especially if you can't find the perfect present. If you're confused about what to get for a 20 something-year-old girl, here are a few of the gifts we would love to unwrap on Christmas morning.

1. A Sephora or Ulta gift card

Because makeup is expensive.

2. A Starbucks gift card

Coffee is always a good idea.

3. Anything from PINK and Victoria's Secret

A sweatshirt or comfy t-shirt would be amazing, but just about anything from here will work.

4. A Polaroid camera

Pictures are always necessary and polaroids are a cute way to hold on to special moments.

5. College gear

You can never have too many college sweatshirts.

6. Fuzzy/knit socks

They're so warm,cute and comfy .You can find them at Urban Outfitters, PINK and Forever 21.

7. Warm scarves

Big chunky scarves would be perfect for this chilly weather.

8. Oversized sweaters

It's sweater weather, so why not? You can find these just about anywhere.

9. Scented candles

One from Yankee Candle or Bath & Body Works would be perfect.

10. Boots

The more boots a girl has, the better. Plus if you end up getting the fuzzy or knit socks for her, she would need a pair of boots to wear them with.

11. Pandora Bracelets/Charms and Alex And Ani Bracelets

Any type of jewelry would be a good idea but Pandora and Alex And Ani bracelets always make me happy.

12. Athletic wear

You can never get enough athletic wear. Plus who doesn't want a new pair of Nike sneakers? Leggings are always a good idea too.

13. Money

Hey, if you can't think of a present, money is always a safe bet.

14. Coloring books

Yes, adults can color too. These books are perfect for relaxing and they're fun to fill out. You can find them at Barnes & Noble and probably at any other book store.

15. Warm/heated blankets

It's almost winter, so warm blankets would be appreciated.

16. Chocolate

You can never go wrong with chocolate.

17. Bath & Body Works

Because everything from here smells amazing.

18. Stuffed Animals

Stuffed animals are the cutest. Plus who could turn down a fluffy teddy bear?

19. A purse or a tote bag

One from Michael Kors, COACH or Vera Bradley would be nice.

20. And room decor

Inspirational canvases, fairy lights, furniture, wall decals and fluffy pillows are all examples of gifts that would be perfect.