Summer Break, According To The Cast Of 'How I Met Your Mother'
Education

"Legen...Wait for it...dary!"

97
https://youtu.be/J4vY3LB5R1M
YouTube

Who doesn't love summer break? No more annoying professors, stressing over papers that closely resemble a short novel, or having to deal with that one kid in class. (You know who I'm talking about.)

Summer is possibly the best time of the year, and who better to explain why than the cast of one of the best shows to ever hit television, "How I Met Your Mother"?

1. The feeling of turning in your last final.

I think it's safe to say that nothing feels quite as good as submitting that last final of the semester, officially marking the beginning of summer.

2. Finally catching up with friends who have been busy all semester.

Did I hear someone say "game night?"

3. Getting your tan on.

Summer means losing that pale look you got from spending the last few months in the library!

4. Summer holidays.

Fourth of July: the day of dressing head to toe in America's colors and drinking a little too much... need I say more?

5. Driving around with your windows down.

Windows down, music up! Don't forget to queue up the perfect playlist to last you all summer long!

6. Having to fight the realization that summer will come to an end eventually.

Why are you doing this to me, brain? I thought we were friends!