If you haven't seen the hilarious tweets from Wendy's, then you're missing out. Their social media manager is a complete genius. Thus, making Wendy's the ultimate tweeter. I mean, who doesn't love a good roast? Especially when they're roasting other restaurants.
Popular Right Now
Vine may be dead but Vine references live on. I still watch Vine threads AT LEAST twice a day. Here are 75 of the most quotable vines:
1. "Ooooooo, he needs some milk."
2. "Hi, welcome to Chili's."
3. "It is Wednesday, my dudes."
4. "Country boy, I love you ahhhwweelhwh..."
5. "Escalera oooooooaaaa!"
6. "F**k ya chicken strips!"
7. "Barbecue sauce on my titties."
8. "Gimme your F**KING money!"
9. "That was legitness."
10. "Ms. Keisha, MS. KEISHA! Oh my f**king God, she f**king dead."
12. "Staaaahp! I coulda dropped my croissant!"
13. "That's my OPINION."
14. "You're not my dad, ugly ass f**king noodle head."
15. "What the f**k, Richard."
16. "This bitch empty, YEET!"
17. "Road work ahead? Yeah, I sure hope it does."
18. "What up, I'm Jared I'm 19, and I never f**king learned how to read."
19. "Um, I'm never been to oovoo javer."
20. "My God, they were roommates."
21. "Why are you running, why are you running?"
22. "Whoever threw that paper, your mom's a hoe."
23. "I can't swim."
24. "Lebron James."
25. "It's an avocado, thanksssss..."
26. "Mother trucker dude, that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick."
27. "Watch your profanity."
28. "I love you bitch, I ain't never gonna stop loving you, biiiiiitch."
29. "What are thoooooose?"
30. "I smell like beef."
31. "You better stop."
32. "What the F**K IS UP KYLE?"
33. "Come get y'all juice."
34. "Two bros, chilling in a hot tub, 5 feet apart cause they're not gay."
35. "So you just gonna bring me a birthday gift on my birthday to my birthday party on my birthday with a birthday gift?"
36. "I wanna be a cowboy, baby."
37. "Why you always lying?"
38. "Nice Ron" "I sneezed, oh, what, am I not allowed to sneeze?"
39. "I'm washing me and my clothes."
40. "Honey, you've got a big storm coming."
41. "XOXO, gossip girl."
42. "Shoutout to all the pear."
43. "A potato flew around my room before you came."
44. "Chipotle is my life."
45. "Look at all those chickens!"
46. "YOU BETTER STOP."
47. "I like turtles."
48. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life, watermelon, INSIDE A WATERMELON."
49. "Deez nuts, HA GOT EM?"
50. "F**k you, I don't want no ravioli."
52. "I'm in my mum's car, broom broom."
54. "You know what, I'm about to say it."
55. "That is NOT correct."
56. "Uh, I'm not finished" "Oh my God, can you let me do what I need to do?"
57. "I have osteoporosis."
59. "Merry Chrysler."
60. "Wait a minute, who ARE you?"
61. "Try me, bitch."
62. "When will you learn, THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?"
63. "I didn't get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all not gone get no sleep cause of me!"
64. "Do you want to go see Uncle Cracker or no?"
65. "So no head?"
66. "You got eczema."
67. "I am shooketh."
68. "Hey my name is Trey, I have a basketball game tomorrow."
69. "Can I PLEASE get a waffle?"
70. "There is only one thing worse than a rapist." "A child."
71. "Ah f**k, I can't believe you've done this."
72. "Bitch, I hope the f**k you do."
73. "Two shots of vodka."
74. "F**k off Janet, I'm not going to your f**king baby shower."
75. "JEEEEEZ, Jesus Christ."
In the realm of food, Rutgers New Brunswick has an enormous amount of places to pick from. College is the time for new experiences and the diversity at Rutgers helps people discover new foods that they thought they would never try before. Here are some of my favorite places around campus.
1. Henry's Diner
Henry's Diner is located on Livingston campus and has such a great vibe to it. Eating there feels like you're eating at a local diner in your hometown. The people who work there are extremely kind and there are so many choices to pick from. I had a portobello mushroom and steak panini which was really good.
2. Noodle Gourmet
Some members of a club and I went to Noodle Gourmet for dinner and the service was fast. Although the place is small, the staff tries their best to accommodate for the size of the group. I am very picky about bubble tea, but the bubble tea here was great. I recommend the mango bubble tea.
3. KBG Korean Barbecue and Grill
KBG was a place I always went to in high school during the model congress and UN conferences held nearby. You get to pick what goes into your meal and the prices are very reasonable. I always get the LA style bowl, which comes with chicken and rice. There is also bubble tea in the restaurant which tastes amazing.
We had Mamoun's at a meeting and it was definitely a new experience for me. I never had falafel before and it was a pleasant experience. I always walked past it and never thought about going in, but I will definitely go back and try some more new food.
5. La Bagel
Although it's quite out of the way, La Bagel is one of the best breakfast spots in the area. New Jersey has the best bagels and La Bagel represents that well. The prices are great and the staff is very friendly.
I am an extremely picky eater and I always stick to the same order when going out to eat at restaurants. Rutgers has helped me open my horizons when it comes to food. This list only encompasses the tip of the iceberg and there are so many other places to eat at.