Your Last Summer As A High School Senior Vs Your First Summer As A College Student

Adulting is not as fun as you thought.
1349

When you graduate and go through a few years of college, you realize so much as changed for you since you become an adult, or some form of an adult.

1. In High School: You're counting how many days left until summer vacation.

2. In College: You're counting down how many days left to fix the grades in your classes.

3. In High School: Spending days at the pool and nights at the lake.

4. In College: Taking summer classes and working small jobs to pay for next semester.

5. In High School: Working as a lifeguard or cashier to have some extra cash.

6. In College: Working drive-thru at McDonald's, being a sales girl at the mall, and a part-time dog walker to earn cash.

7. In High School: Making plans with all your friends to hang out.

8. In College: See three of your friends at Walmart and act like you haven't seen each other in five years.

9. In High School: Mopping cause you're stuck at home with just your fridge, Netflix and working air conditioning.

10. College: Coming back home to free food, fresh bed, and no cash required laundry machine.

11. In High School: You and your mom spend the weekend back to school shopping.

12. In College: Swing by Dollar General to get some notebooks and a new pair of headphones.