How My Feelings And Thoughts About High School Changed As A College Student

As a college student, I learned that high school friendships, relationships, and feelings do not last long.

1490
https://www.maxpixel.net/Woman-Lady-Looking-Out-Window-Young-Woman-Girl-5522357

I am currently doing my fifth year in college. It has been four years since I graduated from high school. As the years go by after high school, my feelings and thoughts about high school changes. I do not see any of my classmates and friends every day. Some days, I forget about them because I am too focused and busy lately. As a college student, I learned that high school friendships, relationships, and feelings do not last long.

I meet new people. I learn new things. I do not look at social media every day as I used to. I see that not everybody from high school is active on social media as they were in high school. Some high school students unfollowed or unfriended me on social media. Some friends do not stay in contact with me as they usually do in high school. I do not think about my crush as I did every day when I was a high schooler. I do not listen to music in my headphones anymore because I do not want to daydream anymore as I used to when I was a high schooler.

I started realizing what was wrong during my time as a high school student. I do not want to go back to who I used to be during high school. I realized that life is better than it was when I was a high schooler. However, at the same time, life is not as exciting as it was during my times in high school. All I can say is that I rather stay where I am at this time.

Not seeing my high school classmates and friends makes me not only nostalgic but also relieved. I am very sure that everybody from high school feels the same way.