Here’s Charlotte’s Best Asian Restaurants and What You Should Order

These Charlotte Asian restaurants are sure to satisfy your craving for delicious and affordable Asian fare.

31

Chinese - Fortune Cookie

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Sesame Chicken

Beef with Broccoli

Fortune Cookie is the perfect American-Chinese comfort spot that is great for a quick lunch, takeout, or delivery.

Chinese - Dim Sum Chinese Restaurant

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Shrimp Rice Noodle Crepe

Deep Fried Chive Biscuit

Dim Sum Chinese Restaurant is a semi-formal restaurant with lots of seating and space for Dim Sum carts to be pushed around. If you're with a large group go for a table with a lazy-suzan to make sharing hassle free.

Indian - Copper Modern Indian Cuisine

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Seafood Medley Curry

Potli Samosa

Copper Modern Indian Cuisine is an upscale and sophisticated modern take on traditional Indian dishes. It is located within a Historic home in Dilworth and is not only charming but offers delicious food.

Japanese - Yamazaru

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Tempura Udon

Sanshoku Don

Yamazaru is the perfect date-night spot. It has a large menu with a few stand-outs. Situated right next to Sycamore Brewing it is right in the heart of South End.

Japanese - Yume

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Naomi Roll

Pork Katsu Don

Yume is a cool and modern Japanese spot with traditional yet accessible dishes that will appeal to everyone!

Korean - PePeRo

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Jjajangmyeon

Japchae

PePeRo is the definition of a hole in the wall. Located in a makeshift restaurant within a Korean grocery store, PePeRo delivers authentic Korean food (with the service call-buttons and bustling Ajumma to match).

Pan-Asian - Hawkers

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Korean Twice Fried Wings

Seoul Hot Chicken Bao

Beef Haw Fun

Hawkers has, by far, the coolest atmosphere of any Charlotte restaurant. It is casual and social with delicious pan-asian food. The drink menu is fun and creative and bonus...it's right next store to Jeni's Ice Cream.

Pan-Asian - CO

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Curry Laksa

CO is an Pan-Asian Fusion restaurant located on Park rd. It has a super cool interior with visual interest. The Curry Laksa (pictured) is to DIE for!

Thai - Rai Lay

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Pad See Ew

Spicy Basil Chicken with Sticky Rice

Rai Lay consistetly delivers wonderful food with a perfect balance of flavors. Their menu changes from time to time and just keeps getting better. There are NO bad options on the menu here.

Vietnamese - Be's Noodles and Bahn Mi

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Pho Filet Mignon

Combination Vermicelli

Be's Noodles and Banh Mi is a locally owned Vietnamese cafe with great food and a relaxed atmosphere.

Vietnamese - Cilantro Noodle

Here's the Menu

I suggest:

Oxtail Pho

Summer Roll

Cilantro Noodle is a relatively new Vietnamese "Build Your Own" restaurant. The Oxtail Pho is so flavorful! Build your own Summer Rolls (I suggest: lemongrass pork, mango, lettuce, corn, cucumber).

Whether you're craving a staple Sesame Chicken with Fried Rice or want to get adventurous with a Seafood Medley Curry, this list is your go-to for great Asian food in Charlotte, NC.