"Here To Make Friends" is the perfect "Bachelor" podcast

'here to make friends' is the perfect post-'bachelor' Recap podcast

Will you accept this podcast?

59
Unsplash

There's a lot of perks to spending a semester abroad: good food, new friends, opportunities to learn about a new culture, a poppin' Instagram feed, but with all this good comes a little bad: while I've been in Chile, I haven't been able to watch the newest season of "The Bachelor". Torture, right? Well, thanks to "Here To Make Friends", I don't have to feel like I'm missing out on what is most certainly the most high-brow television known to man.

"Here To Make Friends" is a podcast presented by "Huffington Post" journalists Claire Fallon and Emma Gray, along with a variety of guests who well come on the show to discuss the most recent episode of America's favorite trash television, "The Bachelor". They'll provide a full recap for the listener, along with commentary and behind-the-scenes information that is often more juicy than what is shown in the original ABC episode! There are also special extra episodes where Fallon and Gray talk with fan favorite cast members or pop culture journalists in order to break down all the details the show has to offer. Fallon and Gray are super witty, keeping the listener's attention while also keep us updated on anything we might have missed during last night's Rose Ceremony.

"Here To Make Friends" updates at least once a week (often more!) just in time for your Tuesday morning commute to work, and each episode is at least an hour long. The episodes are available from all podcast streaming sources, and if you want to find out any more information you can find their Facebook page at this link. This show is best listened-to ASAP after an episode so you can get all the hot takes fresh out of the Bachelor Nation oven, so pour a glass of rosé and get listening!