Heels 'n Wheels 2.0

Heels 'n Wheels 2.0

Top Gear. The best show to ever exist.

4
Heels 'n Wheels 2.0

Now I know this may be foreign to some of you, but hear me out: This is the best show and you should binge watch it ASAP. 

I love Top Gear, UK. It is one of the best television shows ever created in my opinion. The dry English humor and the amazing cars make the perfect combination. * Sidenote: NEVER ever watch the American version. Those guys are not funny whatsoever.* Although I may be biased due to my English citizenship...

For those of you that already watch Top Gear, UK: you are amazing people and I am happy for you. For those of you that do not: try watching one episode. I know plenty of people who are perfectly "normal" when it comes to liking cars, and they love the show. I think that everyone should watch it.  It is humorous, on Netflix, and it may help some learn a little about cars. 

The show is hosted by three English car-fanatics. James May, Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson. Now they may just look like boring old men that talk about cars and get paid to do so.  The show is much, much more than that. 

These are reasons why you should watch Top Gear (the best show ever):

It was in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most watched "factual" TV program.

It is not just exotic and super cars, they also feature cars that are actually affordable. 

If you watch the show, you may be more likely to hold your own in a conversation about cars.

The three hosts are hilarious and their chemistry is perfect.

Meet Jeremy:

This is James: 

And Richard:

Basically, it's the best show to ever be created. So go binge watch it right now on Netflix.