Healthy After School Snacks To Fuel Studying

Yes Please

106
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/03/12/63656424186594708249531766_Nourish_Bowls_Cauli_Rice.png

Sometimes you just want to grab a bag of potato chips and take a nap after a long, hard day. Your stomach and your homework would disagree with that. Which is why you need healthy alternatives that not only taste great, but will curb your cravings.

1. Flava Naturals

By sourcing the finest beans on Earth, leveraging the expertise of a world-class chocolatier, and naturally preserving flavanols every step along the way, Flava Natural's proudly offer bars that maximize the “good” in chocolate. Said another way, FlavaBars® transform delicious dark chocolate from a guilty pleasure to a secret weapon that helps you be at your best every day. FlavaBars® contain 500 mg of cocoa flavanols per bar. FlavaBars® are available in six mouth-watering flavors: Blueberry + Green Tea Matcha, Roasted Almond + Himalayan Pink Salt, Pure Cocoa Nibs, Crystallized Ginger + Saigon Cinnamon, and Espresso Ground Coffee. Wow. What a treat. Flavanols are plant-based, health-supporting antioxidants naturally occurring in tea, blueberries, red wine, apples, and cocoa. These chocolates put healthy+chocolate to a whole new playing field. Deliciousness without the guilt, these are sure to be you next go-to snack.

2. iwon organics

iwon organics that “winning” feeling. it’s the sense of satisfaction you get after an awesome workout the happiness you enjoy when you accomplish something great, the rush of passion you experience from pursuing the things you love. it’s this energy we dedicate to making flavor-infused, organic, and plant-based high protein snacks. Get 40% off your first order here and use the code shop40! Recommendation flavors: Sriracha, BBQ, and Sea Salt.

Use code UNISOY10 for1

Munk Pack

Ready-to-eat Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze™ snacks packed with whole grain, gluten-free oats & delicious fruit bites! Flavor Recommendations: Apple Quinoa Cinnamon, Blueberry Acai Flax, and Maple Pear Quinoa. Munk Pack also carries protein-rich cookies that will fuel your day to infinity and beyond. Flavor Recommendations: Double Dark Chocolate and Oatmeal Raisin Spice.

4. Zazubean

Chocolate that contains organic, fair-trade chocolate with superfood ingredients. The chocolate is 70% dark and tastes great. Some recommended flavors: smooth, cheeky, Kiki.

5.Super Seedz

Kathie Pelliccio had a problem. She loved salads but needed something more--more crunch and more flavor. Kathie tried almonds, peanuts, but found that no-shell pumpkin seeds (pepitas) had just the right flavor and crunch she was looking for. As a bonus, they were unique, fun, allergy friendly and far more nutritious. So Kathie started making her own no shell, seasoned pumpkin seeds in her kitchen. Flavor was critical. Each seasoning had to be memorable, the ingredients had to be natural and each seed had to be perfectly roasted. She used unique, wonderful seasonings and developed a proprietary dry roasting process that resulted in the perfect seed. Now today there is a variety of different seed flavors such as: Somewhat Spicy, Super Spicy, and Really Naked.

6.Guru Energy Drink

Crafted with natural and organic ingredients, this energy drink will leave you without the sugar-induced crash. Recommendations: Guru Energy Drink Lite and Guru Energy Water in Lime.

7. Mann's Fresh Veggies

Mann's Fresh Veggies gives you a variety of healthy and flavorful veggie heavy products. From veggie trays to culinary cuts, this brand has the veggies for you. If you are in a rush to come up with lunch/dinner ideas. simply open up a nourish bowl and you will have a quick, no effort meal. Examples of nourish bowls: Cauli Rice Curry and Bacon Maple Brussels.

8.Unisoy

Unisoy vegan jerky, a protein-packed plant-based treat for vegans and omnivores alike. Use code UNISOY10 for 10% off and FREE shipping when you purchase 25+

9.Pana Chocolate

A chocolate that made people stop, if only for a moment, to enjoy myriad sensations: cacao melting on the tongue, surprising bursts of citrus or herb, natural sweetness, the character of coconut; a sophisticated chocolate that is at once smooth and textured, sweet and spicy. Made from vegan, organic ingredients with no refined sugar, and produced using minimal heat (raw). Chocolate that loves what’s within, as well as the earth it came from. Flavor recommendations: Strawberry & Pistachio and Sour Cherry & Vanilla.

10.Zellee Organic

Zellee is an organic, non-GMO, plant-based fruit gel.It is purely made of healthy fruits and no bs. An excellent source of vitamins A and C, this on the go snack will be your snack of choice everywhere. The flavors come in: strawberry pear, blueberry grape, and orange peach.

Now that you know about 10 different products for a fueling after school snack don't wait to try them for yourself! Your tummy and BRAIN will thank you for it..