Having Dreams Suck

Having Dreams Suck

Mentally and Physically, I'm drowning...

12
Having Dreams Suck
https://www.pexels.com/photo/sky-moon-moonrise-night-8438/

Okay, let's be real. We all dream. Dreams have such a greater affect on us and our emotions than we think. I guess I'm just a very spiritual person and whatever I dream about can mentally take a toll on me. I believe not all dreams are bad and not all dreams are nightmares. It's like having a type of awakening in your life.

Due to the pandemic and not being able to have as much physical contact with my friends and family, my mind has been taking a shift. I've been dreaming about celebrities more often, encounters that I never would have thought would come about and quite literally physical touch. A lot of people say that what you encounter throughout your day relays in your dreams that night, which can make sense with me being up to date on social media, celebrity drama being blasted everywhere and just me listening to certain types of music can take me there.

I know it may seem like I'm rambling here, I guess what I'm trying to say is yes, dreams are just dreams but, there is a taste of reality that comes with it. Every dream that you have, take it with a grain of salt. And when you awaken, the way you feel when you wake up... you know, that feeling of being scared, confused, offended, confident, use that to interpret what your next move will be. Dreams have a way of telling us what we don't want to hear, it's like that one friend that hits you with the reality check that you never knew you needed. Yeah I know, IT SUCKS. I mean, why focus on dreams anyway? They're just dreams. Yeah they are, but, they're dreams that interpret our lives in that moment.