Have You Read These Amazing Books Yet?

Have You Read These Amazing Books Yet?

These books should be at the top of your list!

12

There are so many good books out there these days, it's hard to keep track of them all. Luckily, I've rounded up a few that should be at the top of your reading list!

Avoid your responsibilities and read one of these amazing books instead. I know you want to!

1. "Nine Perfect Strangers" by Liane Moriarty

If you were a fan of "Big Little Lies," you're going to love Liane Moriarty's follow up "Nine Perfect Strangers" that just hit shelves in November. This novel is about nine strangers who all attend a remote health resort for different reasons. This health resort, The Tranquilium House, is a place where people have gathered to mend physical ailments, broken hearts, messy lives, and more. However, Frances (the protagonist) takes a special interest in the owner of this resort and has to figure out if this place can actually help mend herself and others or if they need to get out while they can. This one is a page turner and will make you keep reading!

2. "Charlotte Walsh Likes to Win" by Jo Piazza

"Charlotte Walsh Likes to Win" is a peek into what happens when a woman is in the public eye and wants to have it all -- and is also an extremely relevant read in today's political climate. Charlotte Walsh is a confident, powerful woman running for Congress in a race where party power hangs in the balance. Walsh leaves her esteemed job in the tech world to pursue politics in Pennsylvania and gets dragged into a seriously dirty political battle. Follow Walsh's journey as she ambitiously fights to win her Senate race while deciding whether a secret the opposition has will make her give it all up. This novel has politics, power, sex, marriage, scandal, class issues, and more and will keep you turning the page all the way through.

3. "The Dark Between Stars" by Atticus Poetry

Whether you're into poetry or it isn't your thing, you'll love this book regardless. "The Dark Between Stars" is the follow up to Atticus Poetry's international bestseller "Love Her Wild." This compilation of romantic, uplifting, and heartfelt poems also has a darker side, as the author grapples with finding purpose and longing for the past. Let yourself fall into "The Dark Between Stars" to enjoy a love filled journey and making the most of the life you're living.

4. "The Last Mrs. Parrish" by Liv Constantine

Ready to get wrapped up in a book? "The Last Mrs. Parrish" is a thrilling page-turner that will keep you hooked until the end! Amber Patterson is an average woman living an average life, but she wants more and is determined to get it by any means. Amber is extremely jealous of a perfect couple living in her town, Daphne and Jackson Parrish, and cozies up to them to try to get in on their perfect life of luxury with not-so-great intentions. Amber succeeds and works her way into the fold until she's basically a part of the family, but one dark secret could foil her grand plan. This novel will keep you guessing!

Get to reading one of these four amazing books!